Away memberships?

LN747

4 hours ago, Boycie said:

Well done, but, do you think it’s worth someone who’s not been to an away game last season buying an away member ship this coming season?

Well yes because if done away games but with out away memberships how I understand it is what ever games have done get put on for the up coming season.

15 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well yes because if done away games but with out away memberships how I understand it is what ever games have done get put on for the up coming season.

Not sure what you mean?

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

What I mean is saying you did 6 games last season and you buy a membership but classed as a new one those games will be added to that membership.

If I am wrong some one please put me right.

I think what B4 is trying to say is that if you didn’t have away membership last season but managed to get to 6 away games, if you now bought away membership this coming season for the first time, you’d be in the 6-10 category. It doesn’t matter that this is the first year you bought membership. I think that’s the message and if it is, I’m not sure why he’s saying it. No one, as far as I can see, has suggested anything different.

2 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

I think what B4 is trying to say is that if you didn’t have away membership last season but managed to get to 6 away games, if you now bought away membership this coming season for the first time, you’d be in the 6-10 category. It doesn’t matter that this is the first year you bought membership. I think that’s the message and if it is, I’m not sure why he’s saying it. No one, as far as I can see, has suggested anything different.

Yes I am mate

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I don’t think there will be as many wanting to go to the away grounds next season 

That will depend on where we are in the league, there will always be a hardcore of supporters that will go to most games.

Some this season just wanting to tick off grounds that they’ve not been to.

If we are towards the top of the league early on then we will sell out every week.

36 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

That will depend on where we are in the league, there will always be a hardcore of supporters that will go to most games.

Some this season just wanting to tick off grounds that they’ve not been to.

If we are towards the top of the league early on then we will sell out every week.

I think we will mate.

• 2 weeks later...

noticed away membership for this season just gone expired 31/5/23, I had already tried the auto renew/enrol option a week or two ago, though it wouldn’t allow me to do anything.. now it’s been removed from my account?

is this normal? 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Roots Manuva said:

noticed away membership for this season just gone expired 31/5/23, I had already tried the auto renew/enrol option a week or two ago, though it wouldn’t allow me to do anything.. now it’s been removed from my account?

is this normal? 🤷‍♂️

I don’t think anything has been “normal” for the last 18 months.

Wasn’t there an article saying that away membership details would be announced around the same time as the fixtures are released? 

I’m hoping there will be a period for exist away members to renew before any new members can sign up but that’s me being a little selfish.

30 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I don’t think anything has been “normal” for the last 18 months.

Wasn’t there an article saying that away membership details would be announced around the same time as the fixtures are released? 

I’m hoping there will be a period for exist away members to renew before any new members can sign up but that’s me being a little selfish.

had seen something on Twitter, was unsure how reliable it was.

yeah in the same boat, was concerned I’d missed the option to renew (assuming there wasn’t one then) will wait and see… person I spoke to at the ticket office didn’t know, said they’d be putting out details on social media in the coming weeks.

Whilst i was renewing my season ticket today, 2 chaps were in there asking about away membership, asking if current away members will get first dibs on an away membership this coming season, otherwise getting to 10+ or 15+ etc away games last season count for nothing.

I also suggested a priority window, but they didn't seem to know when we can get membership and if there will be such a window.

On 21/05/2023 at 15:37, Sparkle said:

I don’t think there will be as many wanting to go to the away grounds next season 

Agree. When you're in Division 3, the novelty soon wears off. We need to do well from the start this season or I foresee a significant drop off in both home and away attendances.

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing to suggest that people who had an away membership last year get a short priority window to buy these. If someone did 10 or 20 games last year but got pipped to an away membership this year, you would be furious.  

2 minutes ago, sage said:

Nothing to suggest that people who had an away membership last year get a short priority window to buy these. If someone did 10 or 20 games last year but got pipped to an away membership this year, you would be furious.  

They don't cap the sales though so wouldn't be an issue?