Summer Rumour Mill

sage

Recruitment so poor we have been beaten by a team decimated and rooted to the bottom of the table due to a points deduction.

First time we have lost the first game of the season for god knows how long.

But don't worry, there's less than 4 weeks left to get those players in we have been crying out for, for 18 months now.

Top 6? You're having a laugh.

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Duplicate post having put this in the Waghorn transfer thread, I’m reading this as Waghorn is almost done AND another player, or am I wrong?

I read it the same way as you. If he said we have "a signing" then mentions Waghorn, then that indicates something different to "another signing" then mentioning Waghorn after. If Waghorn was that "other" signing then I imagine he would've made that clear.

9 minutes ago, Srg said:

100%. Desperately need this. 

Got to be a young Prem player out there surely? Man City had a really good winger with the most assists in u23 league last year, surprisingly they sold him for pennies to a Belgium team he’d of been perfect. 

5 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Got to be a young Prem player out there surely? Man City had a really good winger with the most assists in u23 league last year, surprisingly they sold him for pennies to a Belgium team he’d of been perfect. 

We just need someone to scare teams. When all else fails, pace is always an option. We just look so pedestrian when plan A doesn’t work.