Peterborough Suspended Points Deduction

Ellafella

2 hours ago, ram59 said:

This is a similar charge that has been directed at Birmingham, which would suggest a similar 'punishment'.

As regards as having no advantage on the pitch, surely his decisions do affect what goes on throughout the club including what happens on the pitch?

The Birmingham judgement will be very interesting as those other people involved (against the rules) put money in which clearly helped them fund debts and wages a good example of that is the money for the Belick loan which has clearly helped them avoid relegation. 

17 minutes ago, David said:

Tbf they tried to, appeals and appeals later it was significantly reduced. 

The QPR is a sore one as it came at the expense of our place in the Premier League, the bitterness has worn off now and I’m glad we didn’t lower ourselves to the same level as Boro and Wycombe. 

I appreciate what you are saying but the EFL threatened us that if we didn’t comply they would take away our golden share.

QPR should not have had a right of appeal, pay up or start in league two.

ps. the bitterness will never wear off.

51 minutes ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Oh yes I forgot, don't bother to pay your taxes, leave creditors to take the financial hit, don't bother to pay installments on transfer fees then just carry on as if nothing has happened. I suppose DCFC prove cheats do prosper.

Then you all crow on here about being the victim of the EFLs campaign against you when you're lucky you're not Bury mk 2 🤣couldnt make it up.

Lol, you’re definitely too young to remember, but you were sanctioned by the EFL long before we were under the old messiah Fawaz and his dodgy fridges 

11 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Lol, you’re definitely too young to remember, but you were sanctioned by the EFL long before we were under the old messiah Fawaz and his dodgy fridges 

That when the caterers abandoned them and they had monthly wind up orders for non payment of VAT and tax. 

1 hour ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Oh yes I forgot, don't bother to pay your taxes, leave creditors to take the financial hit, don't bother to pay installments on transfer fees then just carry on as if nothing has happened. I suppose DCFC prove cheats do prosper.

Then you all crow on here about being the victim of the EFLs campaign against you when you're lucky you're not Bury mk 2 🤣couldnt make it up.

Dancer Smile GIF

12 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

The club were saved by David Clowes. We are lucky to have him. Bury did not have anyone like him to save them. They failed because they repeatedly failed to pay player wages on time .Rather like Forest did under Fawaz. By the way what will your wage bill look like in the Championship?

18 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

mtv middle finger GIF by The Charlotte Show