Message to derby players

B4ev6is

Come on lads you come to far to give up now go and show efl that we going into the play offs and we shall go and win them we fans shall back you and togather we shall go back to the champership togather as one.

Now go and get into the play off use this injustice snubbing cashin and macgoldic for efl player year award they cant stand us doing so well.

Now to the fans is another auntie efl  chant.

We are derby

We hate efl

We hate efl we do

On 11/04/2023 at 19:42, B4ev6is said:

Come on lads you come to far to give up now go and show efl that we going into the play offs and we shall go and win them we fans shall back you and togather we shall go back to the champership togather as one.

Now go and get into the play off use this injustice snubbing cashin and macgoldic for efl player year award they cant stand us doing so well.

Now to the fans is another auntie efl  chant.

We are derby

We hate efl

We hate efl we do

Sorry but this is well past it's sell by date, embarrassing now and will do absolutely zilch to lift the players. Can we not just focus on supporting the team rather than sounding like spoilt children every time we don't get a big decision going our way?

Well there is hate for efl and loads still hate them and that includes me they tried to destroy us but they got rid best young players that now set us back years so no I will not ever ever forgive them. And like I said if our players doing so well they cant stand it.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well there is hate for efl and loads still hate them and that includes me they tried to destroy us but they got rid best young players that now set us back years so no I will not ever ever forgive them. And like I said if our players doing so well they cant stand it.

If our players are doing so well why are we 7th

The young players were got rid of to raise money due to Mel Morris mismanaging the club 

we need to move on as a club which I think is what David Clowes is trying to do 

43 minutes ago, Henrycav81 said:

If our players are doing so well why are we 7th

The young players were got rid of to raise money due to Mel Morris mismanaging the club 

we need to move on as a club which I think is what David Clowes is trying to do 

On goal difference and remember because of efl we so nearly never had a club to support. And were still in the fight and people still saying no conspiracy peterboro got 3 point taken away but wont get done this season when it was us last year they could not wait take them off us.

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

On goal difference and remember because of efl we so nearly never had a club to support. And were still in the fight and people still saying no conspiracy peterboro got 3 point taken away but wont get done this season when it was us last year they could not wait take them off us.

Our’s and Peterborough’s were completely different crimes. Also, don’t forget, we got a 3 point penalty suspended. 

In the words of Elsa, “let it go”. I don’t know if it makes you feel better but to keep on about hating the EFL isn’t helping anyone, isn’t going to change anything and is often unwarranted (e.g. singing it when we don’t get our own way with officials decisions). It really is time to move on.

37 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Our’s and Peterborough’s were completely different crimes. Also, don’t forget, we got a 3 point penalty suspended. 

In the words of Elsa, “let it go”. I don’t know if it makes you feel better but to keep on about hating the EFL isn’t helping anyone, isn’t going to change anything and is often unwarranted (e.g. singing it when we don’t get our own way with officials decisions). It really is time to move on.

Well if they were willing take them off us near the end of last season they should take 3 points of them now.

5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey, here’s another question for you to ignore.

If the nice people at the EFL can’t stand our players doing well why did Didsy win EFL! player of the month?

Itd be nice to hear the reasoning behind this?

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

But took the rest did they not and dc and other one at the time efl had no right dock us any points but fine us 100k.

But you’re not comparing like with like. If Peterborough had committed exactly the same offences as us then I’m sure they would have received exactly the same penalty. It’s hardly unique for the EFL to impose a suspended points deduction (look at Reading).

We got a suspended 3 points (as well as the actual points deduction which hasn’t been imposed (yet) because we haven’t reoffended.

Peterborough got a suspended 3 points but you want it imposed straight away. How is that fair?

I can’t help but think that you are insistent on Posh having their points deducted immediately just because it would help with our push for the play offs not because you think it’s the fair thing to do. In any event, we can rant and rave as much as we like but it’s not going to change anything.

5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Big assertions. Is there even the slightest shred of evidence for any of it? If so please post it, if not let's move on please.

As it happens, I attended meetings with the EFL during administration.

Their main concerns were the preserving the integrity of the competition and ensuring Derby County found a financially sustainable path out of adminstration.

So not only is there no evidence that the EFL "tried to destroy us" there's actually direct evidence to the contrary.

Sad to say but it was Mel Morris that started the "blame the EFL for everything" narrative as a way of distracting us from his own financial mismanagement.

You're undoubtedly Derby through and through B4 and I generally enjoy your positive rallying posts but unfortunately you've fallen for Mel's smoke and mirrors trick...

8 minutes ago, Red Ram said:

Big assertions. Is there even the slightest shred of evidence for any of it? If so please post it, if not let's move on please.

As it happens, I attended meetings with the EFL during administration.

Their main concerns were the preserving the integrity of the competition and ensuring Derby County found a financially sustainable path out of adminstration.

So not only is there no evidence that the EFL "tried to destroy us" there's actually direct evidence to the contrary.

Sad to say but it was Mel Morris that started the "blame the EFL for everything" narrative as a way of distracting us from his own financial mismanagement.

You're undoubtedly Derby through and through B4 and I generally enjoy your positive rallying posts but unfortunately you've fallen for Mel's smoke and mirrors trick...

Well that how feels mate

So sorry for that 

If david want delect the topic he can.