Supporters Charter Meeting Minutes | 04/04/23

Day

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

@David, sorry, we must have been posting at the same time. Can you delete my thread, please? 

Before your thread was deleted I was replying to your point about most of the discussion topics from the forum being covered….I didn’t see a single thing about playing 3 at the back or not; corrupt referees/EFL; Dobbin & Collin’s talents or lack thereof (delete as appropriate depending which camp you’re in); Warne needing to be sacked immediately as we’ve not been promoted already or being given a statue for his excellent work in support of bobble hats and dad jokes (again delete as appropriate)….poor representation in my books.

😉 (I’m joking of course). Thanks for sharing 

There were threads on here discussing the Business Plan, Season Tickets, Fozzy's testimonial and discussion about agents' fees. 

So some of it may be of interest to the people who were discussing those topics.

I was rather pleased when the statement was released about season tickets on the day of the meeting, answering all the questions I had asked. I'd like to claim credit for it, really, but I suspect that the Board might have been on it anyway! 😂

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Fozzy's testimonial

Might just me, this surprised me the most, that the player is usually the one to ask for it?

Wouldn’t it be nice for clubs to initiate the idea of a testimonial thanking the player for their service.

Glad he’s getting one though, need to sell Pride Park out for it, the gang will be back together again for 90 minutes….

Grant, Forsyth, Keogh, Hendrick, Hughes, Bryson, Johnson, Martin, Russell, Ward

Just now, IslandExile said:

Ah ha!! We always knew you wanted to see Chris Martin in a Derby shirt again.

I don’t mind for a game like this, I don’t hate the guy, one of our best strikers in recent years……just past his use by date.

1 hour ago, David said:

Might just me, this surprised me the most, that the player is usually the one to ask for it?

Wouldn’t it be nice for clubs to initiate the idea of a testimonial thanking the player for their service.

Glad he’s getting one though, need to sell Pride Park out for it, the gang will be back together again for 90 minutes….

No thanks.  I'd rather fly from Ireland to see Forest stuffed at Villa than see that t*** wear a Derby shirt again.

6 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

No thanks.  I'd rather fly from Ireland to see Forest stuffed at Villa than see that t*** wear a Derby shirt again.

Same, thing is Forsyth spent many seasons playing next to him so would imagine he will be there.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Same, thing is Forsyth spent many seasons playing next to him so would imagine he will be there.

Can we not have Stuart Pearce again.  Turned up last time we had a match for a Scottish player.  He can kiss the Ram on his shirt.  He's had that in a frame above his fireplace since.  Bet he looks at that everyday and weeps over those wasted years in Mordor. He'd love a repeat.

7 hours ago, David said:

Apparently they are the rules these days. It's down to the player to form a committee and inform the Club that he wants one.

@MadAmster was spot on.

Fozzy has done that, so there will be a game and possibly more. Depends who is on the fundraising committee -  we all know one of them at least can't organise a piss up in a brewery! 🤦‍♀️

Anyway, regardless of his mates, we all know Fozzy is a lovely bloke so I hope this happens and I will certainly be there.