How Many Games Unbeaten?

DarkFruitsRam7

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Anyone else think we're being slightly cheeky by claiming we're 18 unbeaten? I know we technically drew to Liverpool, but we got knocked out the cup after all. I'm sure if we were on a winning streak and we'd won on penalties, we'd have added it to "games won in a row".

13 unbeaten in the league is more than enough for me!

18. Definitely 18. To you and anyone else suggesting otherwise... ?

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Anyone else think we're being slightly cheeky by claiming we're 18 unbeaten? I know we technically drew to Liverpool, but we got knocked out the cup after all. I'm sure if we were on a winning streak and we'd won on penalties, we'd have added it to "games won in a row".

This has been debated before on this forum. I’m in the “the Liverpool game was really a draw” camp but, at the end of the day, it doesn’t really matter if we’re being cheeky or not. You don’t get any bonus points for unbeaten runs.

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

No, the rules are clear. Cup competitions the score after 90 minutes counts, we didn’t make the rules….move on ?

No

No Way Trump GIF by MOODMAN

1 hour ago, David said:

I opened a match thread after we lost on penalties, oh the drama, we drew apparently and that was that, I put some kind of gypsy curse on the club.

What I would say is that 18 lots of 90 minutes and we haven't lost is pretty impressive regardless of what competition.

I’m with you for once!

10 hours ago, David said:

I opened a match thread after we lost on penalties, oh the drama, we drew apparently and that was that, I put some kind of gypsy curse on the club.

What I would say is that 18 lots of 90 minutes and we haven't lost is pretty impressive regardless of what competition.

1689081877_hesrightyouknow.jpg.a2f50cd697b67deda8851615427ddf01.jpg