5 penalties given away in 3 games. Is this a record?

sage

28 minutes ago, fred binneys head said:

Played for Exeter in the 70s, great goal scorer wherever he went, big moustache, bowl haircut.

Looking forward to the game on Tuesday, this fixture shows how far you’ve fallen though (sorry), we’ve never played you in the league before. This, plus half term, will mean there’s a few more City fans there than you might expect. I saw on another thread someone said there would be a couple of hundred Exeter fans so we should surprise at least one of you ?

It's a good time to come to PP. We're on a barren run of no wins in one league game under our new manager, who appears to have put all our players in positions they can't play and told them to hack blindly at anything that moves in or around the penalty area, unaware of the contract taken out by the EFL on our club's collective head whereby League One refs are just looking for an opportunity to punish any hint of a foul or any elbow flying in frustration...

I predict 4-0 Exeter (all penalties), or 3-1 Derby if most of the above was sarcasm

16 hours ago, ossieram said:

Did you see the replay of the NML incident?

He clearly got the ball and there wasn't enough contact to make their player go down like he did.

i stand corrected mate , hadnt seen a replay , went by my view in the ground , now having seen it again , no penalty

4 hours ago, fred binneys head said:

Played for Exeter in the 70s, great goal scorer wherever he went, big moustache, bowl haircut.

Looking forward to the game on Tuesday, this fixture shows how far you’ve fallen though (sorry), we’ve never played you in the league before. This, plus half term, will mean there’s a few more City fans there than you might expect. I saw on another thread someone said there would be a couple of hundred Exeter fans so we should surprise at least one of you ?

If you get to Derby early, try to pay a visit to your "namesake" pub, The Exeter Arms, which serves the local Dancing Duck ales. It's one of the best pubs in the city and the nearby Tap pub, which serves Derby Brewing Co ales, runs a bus to the ground half an hour before the game. But don't tell your friends. 

It’s not the pens that bother me, or a ref deciding to play on if there’s argy bargy. That’s instant decision making - refs have a tough job when called on to judge in seconds. What gets my goat is the foul play that gets missed by officials who are in good positions but just don’t seem to see two handed shoves or ridiculous play acting often far away from the penalty area