Unlucky derby

B4ev6is

Well today was not good enough but effort was there 2 scored to great goals but unfortunately we got out worked do I think Sebley should have started yes but jake rooney should been defence midfielder role but we have only been togather for a few weeks but for few mins we were 2nd in the league 1 but lads just ran out of steam.

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well today was not good enough but effort was there 2 scored to great goals but unfortunately we got out worked do I think Sebley should have started yes but jake rooney should been defence midfielder role but we have only been togather for a few weeks but for few mins we were 2nd in the league 1 but lads just ran out of steam.

Don’t think we were unlucky B4 ?

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I do but the ref was total degrace today he let Plymouth do a lot of fouling on our players did bugger all about it.

We are going too see worse refs than this one I’m afraid.
But he wasn’t the reason we lost. 

Edited by Rambervalley

13 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Not sure I understand B4, some mixed messages here.

You start with saying we were unlucky with the topic title, but then go on to say we wasn't good enough.

The effort was there, but got outworked.

1 hour ago, David said:

Not sure I understand B4, some mixed messages here.

You start with saying we were unlucky with the topic title, but then go on to say we wasn't good enough.

The effort was there, but got outworked.

What I am saying is efl wont even look at it because it is from derby county fan. Saying it made if was any other fan base be saying to then okay will shall look into it.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

What I am saying is efl wont even look at it because it is from derby county fan. Saying it made if was any other fan base be saying to then okay will shall look into it.

Are we talking about the ref here and that's why we're unlucky?

Even if the ref was poor, you still say we wasn't good enough so would it not be fair to say we didn't deserve to win anyway so nothing really to do with luck?

5 hours ago, David said:

Are we talking about the ref here and that's why we're unlucky?

Even if the ref was poor, you still say we wasn't good enough so would it not be fair to say we didn't deserve to win anyway so nothing really to do with luck?

Lot of fouls on our players never sweet fa partly because they would be punished if it was other way round.