Unlucky derby

B4ev6is

20 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I can’t see why not, maybe we can have two league tables like last season?  Rather than one with minus 21 points and one without.  We could have one with actual points and one B4 thinks we were robbed of points?

@B4ev6is would you say it should have been a draw against Plymouth or a win?

We are top of the league, say we are top of the league, in theory obviously ?

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

I can’t see why not, maybe we can have two league tables like last season?  Rather than one with minus 21 points and one without.  We could have one with actual points and one B4 thinks we were robbed of points?

@B4ev6is would you say it should have been a draw against Plymouth or a win?

I think personal should be given a win but I draw i would no thanks to ref or efl that I am convinced that still got it in for us.

15 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think personal should be given a win but I draw i would no thanks to ref or efl that I am convinced that still got it in for us.

You may have a point b4. Here is the first goal.. Whittaker in an offside position... in fact so is his teammate  The ball hits someone on the way but not sure if that changes anything.

So I think both of Plymouths first two goals were offside. And our first goal wasn't.

You may have a point b4 but I'm afraid Derby don't.  

image.thumb.png.6b483bb1ed1fdc7c99eb6c61b623968b.png

All this vitriol against the ref: I am beginning to feel redundant!

As I said in my match report ramblings that I though the ref was reasonably good first half, but second half was noticeably different. After Plymouth had scored, the ref seemed determined to interrupt our play to stop us getting back up to speed, including pulling play back twice when we were in in goal, and should have been given the advantage. And the foul on Oluso (?) which was another “clean on goal” opportunity thwarted by the wrong decision, which somehow went Plymouth’s way. So the ref may have had an unfluence on the result.

I was pleased that Plymouth had come to play football, and apart from Hourihane and Barkhousen getting clattered there wasn’t much thug football, so that was nice. In the end the result was down to inexperience, poor selection and poor substitutions.

Hopefully we learn and we move on.

2 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

All this vitriol against the ref: I am beginning to feel redundant!

As I said in my match report ramblings that I though the ref was reasonably good first half, but second half was noticeably different. After Plymouth had scored, the ref seemed determined to interrupt our play to stop us getting back up to speed, including pulling play back twice when we were in in goal, and should have been given the advantage. And the foul on Oluso (?) which was another “clean on goal” opportunity thwarted by the wrong decision, which somehow went Plymouth’s way. So the ref may have had an unfluence on the result.

I was pleased that Plymouth had come to play football, and apart from Hourihane and Barkhousen getting clattered there wasn’t much thug football, so that was nice. In the end the result was down to inexperience, poor selection and poor substitutions.

Hopefully we learn and we move on.

TBH dave I do not blame the ref. The first two Plymouth goals were both offside in my view but both were marginal calls and without VAR I do not think you can criticise the ref for that especially if he is relying on the lino.  

21 hours ago, Crewton said:

Before Saturday he'd scored 3 goals in 46 appearances in English football. I think Olusa can do better than that. 

Fair enough. I was impressed with his performance against us, that's all. I hope you are right about Olusa. 

On 05/09/2022 at 19:59, PistoldPete said:

You may have a point b4. Here is the first goal.. Whittaker in an offside position... in fact so is his teammate  The ball hits someone on the way but not sure if that changes anything.

So I think both of Plymouths first two goals were offside. And our first goal wasn't.

You may have a point b4 but I'm afraid Derby don't.  

image.thumb.png.6b483bb1ed1fdc7c99eb6c61b623968b.png

Knight is just out of picture playing him onside

The second one was just offside.

10 hours ago, europia said:

Fair enough. I was impressed with his performance against us, that's all. I hope you are right about Olusa. 

Hard not to be impressed after such a cameo (and Plymouth have a good recent record with spotting underachievers potential) but his track record outside of Scotland is so far similar to Conor Sammon. Now watch him tear the league up ? 

11 hours ago, sage said:

Knight is just out of picture playing him onside

The second one was just offside.

If true question what is Knight at far right of pitch doing playing two players in the centre of our goal area onside? 

Having looked at Rams TV highlights you may be right, Knight was marking another Plymouth player who was ahead of him as well. Presumably deemed not to be interfering with play , but if Knight was marking him and playing the others onside then I would say he was interfering with play.  

Edited by PistoldPete