Club badges ranked by FourFourTwo.

Rev

15 minutes ago, Rev said:

All 92 badges ranked by an obvious idiot at the magazine. 

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/ranked-all-92-premier-league-and-football-league-club-badges/5

We came 11th, the choice of Numero Uno shows the level of stupidity involved.

I've always thought it looked more like a stick of Broccoli, or the splash of a heavy t*rd dropping into a toilet bowl, than a tree. And one tree doesn't make a forest anyroad.

Lazy.

Tom Hancock started freelancing for FourFourTwo in April 2019 and has also written for The Analyst and When Saturday Comes, among others. He supports Wycombe Wanderers and can also occasionally be found watching Wealdstone. A self-confessed statto, he has been known to watch football with a spreadsheet (or several) open...

Wycombe wum, with a bit of this thrown in for good measure...  Say no more...

CoordinatedInformalGrunion-size_restrict

Just having a few days in the sun as the Prem's slightly hipster choice aren't they so not all that surprised. If I do my best to be objective it makes top third at best purely down to the strange capitalisation on F0ReST

An utterly bizarre list though.

Wolves is top 10 no quibble and Newcastle is good, but the rest are nowhere near. Barrow's looks like it's made on clip art and Luton's is a semi-decent 6th form design project.

Liverpool and Man Utd would struggle to make the top 50.

He's even got Wella hair gel rip off Bournemouth at 20.

Ours is top 5 easily.

Edited by JoetheRam

1 hour ago, Rev said:

All 92 badges ranked by an obvious idiot at the magazine. 

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/ranked-all-92-premier-league-and-football-league-club-badges/5

We came 11th, the choice of Numero Uno shows the level of stupidity involved.

In what way is a tree better than a charging ram? Ours is the best and I won't hear otherwise