Now if Liz Truss did this, she'd get my vote

Bob The Badger

The sad thing about all this, well there are 2 things, one, the opposition are now demanding she takes a drug test.

Because drugs are the only way to have a good time now?

She's clearly a little tipsy and so what, are they not allowed a private life now.

Two, one of her close friends that was there decided to make this video public, for what reason?

No doubt made a few quid off it, but are you that desperate to use a friend for cash.

I would hate to be a celebrity in any form, not knowing who you can genuinely trust would keep me up all night.

21 minutes ago, David said:

The sad thing about all this, well there are 2 things, one, the opposition are now demanding she takes a drug test.

She's clearly a little tipsy and so what, are they not allowed a private life now.

Two, one of her close friends that was there decided to make this video public, for what reason?

No doubt made a few quid off it, but are you that desperate to use a friend for cash.

I would hate to be a celebrity in any form, not knowing who you can genuinely trust would keep me up all night.

it is sad, just because a young person in power is enjoying themselves they are judged. Looked like she was having a great night, fair play to her, looks like a normal person enjoying life and I’m all for it 

10 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

it is sad, just because a young person in power is enjoying themselves they are judged. Looked like she was having a great night, fair play to her, looks like a normal person enjoying life and I’m all for it 

The kind of person you want running the country, someone you can actually relate to 

1 hour ago, David said:

1. She's now taken a drug test to pacify the opposition

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-62608831

2. Spot on with your comments...but as you've often said in postings...social media ?

13 hours ago, David said:

I heard of a footballer's wife who sold some stories to the papers and made a few quid. 

Then sold exclusive rights to the story to the Sun, telling everybody that she didn't sell any stories to the Sun. 

1 minute ago, BaaLocks said:

Not sure what all the fuss is about, Hugh Grant kissed his secretary at the school play when he was Prime Minister, I remember watching it on the telly.

Two wrongs doth not a right maketh!

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour!
And wasn't he filmed dancing around No10 in his pants too?
Should have resigned there and then imo.  

#shameful actually
#politics... careful!