Pride Park fan songs

Bris Vegas

Could somebody compile a list of the songs/chants the fans sing at Pride Park

As I only watch online, I have no idea what the fans are singing/chanting half the time.

The allez allez allez one seems popular. When did that come about? I don’t ever remember hearing that the last time I was at Pride Park (15 years ago!)

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

As I only watch online, I have no idea what the fans are singing/chanting half the time.

The allez allez allez one seems popular. When did that come about? I don’t ever remember hearing that the last time I was at Pride Park (15 years ago!)

If you live in derby why not just go to games and find out.

12 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

That title sounds very American. You've been away too long. 

1 minute ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I asked him that B4 a few years ago, He said that working stops him from going, He works in a fish and chip shop and there's no bus service where he is, I told him to buy a Skate board

For cods hake. You're gonna be responsible for turning this thread into a pun fest. You pond life.

PS: @B4ev6is I think @Bris Vegas lives over the pond.

30 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I once sung this to a Lady of the night

1-0 and you're going down...1-0 and you're going down?

19 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

For cods hake. You're gonna be responsible for turning this thread into a pun fest. You pond life.

PS: @B4ev6is I think @Bris Vegas lives over the pond.

Perhaps he is just trying to curry favour?

35 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I don't think they deducted 21 points from us 15 years ago ?

38 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

They docked us 21 poooooooints, and we don’t give a f***, ‘cause we are Derby Countyyyyyy, and we are staying/going upppppp, allez, allez, allezzzzz

44 minutes ago, cannable said:

They docked us 21 poooooooints, and we don’t give a f***, ‘cause we are Derby Countyyyyyy, and we are staying/going upppppp, allez, allez, allezzzzz

That one I can make out. There is another though I can’t make out a single word