Ryan Allsop

Rammy03

17 minutes ago, Magicman said:

Whats the relevance of this thread ? He played well for us but chose to go to play at a higher level  ... end of. 

What's the relevance of your post if you don't wish to read, or post, about him, simply avoid the thread. Others do want to and this is the place to do it, it is the ex-Ram section of the forum talking about an ex-Ram ??‍♂️

Hold on a minute.  I clearly remember gushing about his love for the club and how he definitely wanted stay, probably with Morrison saying the same thing.  There were violins, copious amounts of Andrex tissues, tattoos of Rooney on the arse cheeks after they went out on the all dayer and everything.  Don't tell me they both left after all that. 

12 minutes ago, rynny said:

What's the relevance of your post if you don't wish to read, or post, about him, simply avoid the thread. Others do want to and this is the place to do it, it is the ex-Ram section of the forum talking about an ex-Ram ??‍♂️

I know he is an ex Ram but posting the video where he hardly features for his new team is weird .

• 3 weeks later...