Matlock Town Vs DCFC U21 - Clowes Cup - 29/7/22

TheMatlockFan

Thanks everybody for the kind comments.

It is great to hear that many plan to attend the game and that those who can't have purchased a donation ticket, I really can not state enough the difference it makes to a community club like Matlock Town.

We are so proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with a club like Derby County and all be part of the Clowes UK family, football truly is the people's game and we are so glad you can now look forward with optimism.

It should be a good chance to see some of the youngsters get a run out (some may be needed to at some point during the season). Plus you never know what trailists may pop up.

Support the boys and a local community based club in Matlock Town FC.

On 26/07/2022 at 15:15, TheMatlockFan said:

Thanks everybody for the kind comments.

It is great to hear that many plan to attend the game and that those who can't have purchased a donation ticket, I really can not state enough the difference it makes to a community club like Matlock Town.

We are so proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with a club like Derby County and all be part of the Clowes UK family, football truly is the people's game and we are so glad you can now look forward with optimism.

Am I right in thinking that following the club on social media helps too?

ie to help gain any  sponsorship type stuff? 

just perhaps something else we can do at no cost