Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

4 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Called in to their ticket office on the way to the hotel and asked about this, they were unaware of it and said there is no tickets for away fans and have now changed the wording to home fans only. There is no tickets for away fans.

I think that might be a little bit to late loads in home ends now.

Biggest problem yesterday was the "extra" 80 tickets that went on sale at the last minute, were in the front two rows of the side stand. They had previously been deemed unsellable.

So these were bought by young lads who then stood in front of the less able fans who had previously thought they'd be sitting on the 'front' row. 

Some lads swapped places but others refused, causing a lot of upset. 

40 minutes ago, Boycie said:

There was a lady behind you who wanted to sit down mate.

This has been a big problem at the last 2 Wembley play-off finals. Older fans wanting to sit behind the goal - younger ones wanting to stand . The only answer is for pensioners to have their own area down the sides. Later this season ?

23 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

This has been a big problem at the last 2 Wembley play-off finals. Older fans wanting to sit behind the goal - younger ones wanting to stand . The only answer is for pensioners to have their own area down the sides. Later this season ?

Not sure that's the only answer.
Not sure it's only pensioners that prefer to sit down.
Not sure it's fair to take away the option of where in the stadium to buy your ticket.
Not sure if any stadium authority should be seen to be turning a blind eye to stadium rules and regulations specifically set out for H&S reasons.
Not sure if those standing because they want to are abiding by the rules and regulations that they agree to abide by,  when purchasing their ticket.
Not sure if we're going full circle again, on this particular topic.

... So not sure if I'm sorry or not, for going over old ground!

Edited by Mucker1884

I'll just leave this here. 

IS FOOTBALL ON THE TERRACES GOING BACK TO THE 80'S IDIOT'S FIGHTING ABUSE BEING AIMED AT NOT JUST THE OPOSITION BUT ALSO THEIR OWN FAN'S .
EVERTON FANS WITH DEATH THREATS TOWARDS BILL KENWRIGHT. THE LADY CHIEF EXECUTIVE PUT IN A HEADLOCK BY A SUPPORTER ,THE BOARD ADVISED TO STAY AT HOME FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY. 
SCUNTHORPE FANS INVADING THE PITCH WITH FLARES TO PROTEST AGAINST THE OWNERS. 
WHEN DERBY WAS PUT INTO ADMINISTRATION BY THE LAST OWNER. MOST OF THE SUPPORTERS STAGED PEACEFUL PROTESTS, WITH THE ODD FEW HELL BENT ON HURLING ABUSE OUTSIDE M.M'S HOME (THIS IS UNFORGIVABLE BEHAVIOUR). AND IT'S GETTING EVEN WORSE .DISABLED SUPPORTERS ARE NOT TREATED WELL BY SOME OF OUR OWN FAN'S OR SOME OF THE OPPOSITION CLUB'S. STEWARD'S (YESTERDAY'S NOT INCLUDED IN THIS RANT).
AT DERBY'S GAME WITH CHELTENHAM AN AMBULANT DISABLED SUPPORTER WAS VERBALLY ABUSED BY A MAN WHO WAS WITH HIS YOUNG SON. THE MOTHER OF THE 
YOUNG LADY POLITELY ASKED THE MAN BEHIND TO BE CAREFUL  AS HER DAUGHTER WAS DISABLED AND HAD A BRAIN TUMOUR .
THE MAN THEN SAID WELL F...ING LEAVE HER AT HOME.
THE MANS YOUNG SON LOOKED AT HIS FATHER AND SEEMED EMBARRASSED .
I JUST WONDER LISTENING TO SOME OF THESE PEOPLES LANGUAGE IN FRONT OF THEIR OWN YOUNGSTERS WHAT THE CHILDREN ARE GOING TO GROW UP LIKE.
UNFORTUNATELY THE LADY DIDN'T GET THE SEAT NUMBER OF THE MAN OR HE COULD HAVE BEEN REPORTED TO DERBY. 
IT IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING THAT OUR DISABLED FAN'S CAN'T ATTEND A GAME IN COMFORT. AND THAT FANS CAN'T JUST DO PEACEFUL PROTESTS. 
THE FA SHOULD INSIST AND FUND IF NECESSARY ALL CLUB'S  TO ENSURE WHEELCHAIR AND AMBULANT SUPPORTER ARE SITUATED IN A PART OF THE STADIUM WHERE THEY CAN SEE THE GAME IN COMFORT AND FREE FROM THE FEAR OF INJURY AND ABUSE.

45 minutes ago, angieram said:

I JUST WONDER LISTENING TO SOME OF THESE PEOPLES LANGUAGE IN FRONT OF THEIR OWN YOUNGSTERS WHAT THE CHILDREN ARE GOING TO GROW UP LIKE.

I think we are already aware of how this pans out, as witnessed through the last couple of generations.

The thread as a whole is a sad reflection of today's society, inside, outside, and also well away from football stadia.  ?

#No manners.
#No consideration
#No morals
#No scruples
#etc, etc...