Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

16 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

What about Barnsley? That’s usually a good day out and we should get a bigger allocation than we will for Oxford.

Can't make the Barnsley game, unfortunately.

Oxford has an away allocation of about 4,000 though, doesn't it? So should still be relatively easy to get one there.

2 hours ago, Scott129 said:

Can't make the Barnsley game, unfortunately.

Oxford has an away allocation of about 4,000 though, doesn't it? So should still be relatively easy to get one there.

There were only 1700 arsenal at Oxford on Monday and I think approx 1.5k sheff weds last time they were there.  Always seems to be about 2.5k empty seats though for their league games so hoping we get a bigger allocation.

11 minutes ago, Blondest Goat said:

There were only 1700 arsenal at Oxford on Monday and I think approx 1.5k sheff weds last time they were there.  Always seems to be about 2.5k empty seats though for their league games so hoping we get a bigger allocation.

Ipswich allocation is 1497 at oxford for 21st January.  Sold out, no more to come. 

19 minutes ago, NottsRam said:

Ipswich allocation is 1497 at oxford for 21st January.  Sold out, no more to come. 

Yes I have just been looking at their allocations this season, that seems to be the total amount, Charlton and Barnsley received similar allocations.

It’s always worth looking at how many tickets Sheffield Wednesday have received but they haven’t played there yet this season.

Just now, Scott129 said:

That.... is a concern.

Everything I've seen says there can be around 4,000 fans. Maybe there wasn't enough demand from Ipswich?

Hopefully they didn't get more because they could only sell another 500. We would sell 4000 easily 

Wycombe, is our next away game after PV and tickets should be on sale soon. Sheffield Wednesday’s total allocation for this is 2,837.

Interestingly they have a family section for away fans where persistent standing is not allowed, as apposed to the rest of the away section where persistent standing is not allowed, but it is really.?

1 hour ago, Scott129 said:

That.... is a concern.

Everything I've seen says there can be around 4,000 fans. Maybe there wasn't enough demand from Ipswich?

Speaking to an Oxford fan, apparently they do have the potential for 4000 away fans but a couple of years ago they gave the full allocation to Orient ( I think ) for a big end of season game and all hell broke loose - so they ( or the police ) haven't given away the full away allocation since

35 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

Speaking to an Oxford fan, apparently they do have the potential for 4000 away fans but a couple of years ago they gave the full allocation to Orient ( I think ) for a big end of season game and all hell broke loose - so they ( or the police ) haven't given away the full away allocation since

I think we’ll sell 4k easy and they might release more to us.

6 hours ago, S75 Ram said:

Breaking news on DCFC official website 

Small number of tickets been made available for Cheltenham game.

2 sales periods, 5pm today for members.

Must collect from Pride Park.

My hopes were raised when I saw the extra allocation .... then plummeted when I saw tickets have to be collected from Pride Park. As I live in Dorset, I'll have to give it a miss ☹️