Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

10 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well anyone banking on it going on general for Bolton I dont think it will over 6k for mk Don's and 6k for liverpool on matter of days.

I'm not sure mate. Got to consider the time of year, think this could reach general sale imo. 

I really don’t know what the thinking is with the away ticket sales, I understand opening up sections at a time for stewarding purposes but obviously we will sell our total allocation at Burton.

At the moment it’s showing 62 seats and 96 standing available.

No chance we have sold all the greyed out tickets but no way of knowing how many we have sold.

Bolton have opened up all the bottom tier, so if you want the better top tier seats you’ll have to wait till the bottom tier sellout even if you have priority.??‍♂️

51 minutes ago, angieram said:

I know, the away membership with highest priority always get the worst seats.

I know I mention this all the while, but it's a strange way to reward loyalty. It's like they know we'll put up with anything!

Isn’t the order of release of areas determined by the home team, rather than Derby, who have no reason to care? If so, it’s difficult to see what Derby could do about it to reward loyalty.

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

The other section has now opened up at Newport so over 200 available now with another few yet to open up.

Just tried to buy one but only option is to collect from the ticket office- in 2022.

Surely there must be a better way?

I know Newport may not have a sophisticated system but surely an email as proof of purchase should suffice?

39 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Just tried to buy one but only option is to collect from the ticket office- in 2022.

Surely there must be a better way?

I know Newport may not have a sophisticated system but surely an email as proof of purchase should suffice?

Nope you will need a ticket get in.