Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

To summarise what tickets I think are left for sale when they are all opened up.

Mansfield 223. This was supposed to go off sale on online today at 1pm but are still being sold, presumably collections only.

Accrington 112 standing tickets if they release the last two rows.

Ipswich about 400 including the restricted view tickets at the back and the half a block not yet released.

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I would tell him not to celebrate in the away end mate.

To be fair, he doesn't know if it's Shrove Tuesday or Sheffield Wednesday, he just loves his football and i won't dictate who he supports. He likes Derby and Ipswich but not a die hard for either really. I moved from Derby to Suffolk when I was 11 but having been to the Baseball Ground as a youth I'm hooked for life. 

My son has several of my old shirts  my dad dug out of the loft along with a few more recent kits, I usually wait until they go on sale at the end of each season. 

We'll be going with my 75 year old dad who's followed Derby all his life, my brother and his 2 young lads who are also Suffolk born and bred but not Ipswich fans. 

Im sure we'll be fine, and hopefully we'll get the result we're after. ??

1 hour ago, Franks Tanked said:

To be fair, he doesn't know if it's Shrove Tuesday or Sheffield Wednesday, he just loves his football and i won't dictate who he supports. He likes Derby and Ipswich but not a die hard for either really. I moved from Derby to Suffolk when I was 11 but having been to the Baseball Ground as a youth I'm hooked for life. 

My son has several of my old shirts  my dad dug out of the loft along with a few more recent kits, I usually wait until they go on sale at the end of each season. 

We'll be going with my 75 year old dad who's followed Derby all his life, my brother and his 2 young lads who are also Suffolk born and bred but not Ipswich fans. 

Im sure we'll be fine, and hopefully we'll get the result we're after. ??

Well can not say not been warned mate

But I hope he has a nice time mate.

11 hours ago, Foreveram said:

To summarise what tickets I think are left for sale when they are all opened up.

Mansfield 223. This was supposed to go off sale on online today at 1pm but are still being sold, presumably collections only.

Accrington 112 standing tickets if they release the last two rows.

Ipswich about 400 including the restricted view tickets at the back and the half a block not yet released.

Thanks for always doing this. 

42 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

Mansfield and Accrington sold out. just over a 100 seats left for Ipswich, although I understand more restricted view tickets to be released. But looking like another sell out which is incredible for a Friday night Sky game in the back of beyond - Cannot wait!

Fairly sure the block to the left with about 200 seats hasn’t gone on sale yet at Ipswich.