Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

Will we get a bigger allocation for Barnsley than what we currently have? with them doing so well etc.

I am down in Derby for a funeral of a wonderful DCFC friend on the Friday and would like to go to the Barnsley game on the Saturday.

I’m about to book travel and accommodation, but not knowing if I can get in or not for the Barnsley fixture, doesn’t make the planning any easier. I didn’t buy an Away membership as I’d be in the very last section hoping for the best anyway.

When my wonderful friend was young, we managed to get into Derby matches all around the world, a lot easier than this so called modern world is now.

Up The Rams.

D.C.F.C Life, Love & Unity.

6807A385-0B80-4616-B94E-7171546FDE5B.jpeg

1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Will we get a bigger allocation for Barnsley than what we currently have? with them doing so well etc.

I am down in Derby for a funeral of a wonderful DCFC friend on the Friday and would like to go to the Barnsley game on the Saturday.

I’m about to book travel and accommodation, but not knowing if I can get in or not for the Barnsley fixture, doesn’t make the planning any easier. I didn’t buy an Away membership as I’d be in the very last section hoping for the best anyway.

When my wonderful friend was young, we managed to get into Derby matches all around the world, a lot easier than this so called modern world is now.

Up The Rams.

Get yourself on the returned tickets, list, Inverurie. They always have some come available nearer to the date of the game.

Sorry to hear about your friend.

5 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Up The Rams.

Can’t make it to Barnsley I can sort you a ticket if needed. 

9 minutes ago, sage said:

700 for 20+ members ?

I presume some have been blocked off

More than 400 greyed out, some front and back rows are presumably restricted views which will be opened up when all the others have gone. Two large areas greyed out before commencement of sale.

Only 11 sold in the singing block. 

Just now, Foreveram said:

More than 400 greyed out, some front and back rows are presumably restricted views which will be opened up when all the others have gone. Two large areas greyed out before commencement of sale.

Only 11 sold in the singing block. 

That makes sense.

Next year will be interesting, there will be so many more in each category. I'm on course to be 10+ for next season, but that may not be the panacea it is this season. 

19 hours ago, AGR said:

I think the Website crashed, they were clearly being sold before 10am as I could see the numbers going down but I couldn't select any until 10. By the time I had 2 in my basket, assigned them to the owners it said I didn't qualify - despite having membership

Yeah, about 10 times I had selected tickets, then got to the qualify part and said I couldn't buy. Right pain.

9 hours ago, DerbyRevolution said:

My lads have away membership's that won’t be used for Barnsley either. 

Tut tut. I thought we frowned upon the practice of using other peoples membership to get around the priority challenge.

Sorry @Inverurie Ram. No offence intended. I can see that these are somewhat unusual circumstances.

Edited by Tamworthram

4 of us flying over for Barnsley. Hoping to get tickets as it's my birthday weekend. Flight, hotel and Neptune Coach all booked and paid for. February 10th at 10:00, if there's any tickets left, we'll be hitting the site to book. If we can't then our backup plan is Burton v Accrington, hospitality.

I don't expect we'll get extra as the entire lower section is taped off, apparently for safety reasons.

1 hour ago, MadAmster said:

4 of us flying over for Barnsley. Hoping to get tickets as it's my birthday weekend. Flight, hotel and Neptune Coach all booked and paid for. February 10th at 10:00, if there's any tickets left, we'll be hitting the site to book. If we can't then our backup plan is Burton v Accrington, hospitality.

I don't expect we'll get extra as the entire lower section is taped off, apparently for safety reasons.

There will be people who get tickets for their ranking next season, but will pass on tickets at face value if it's a ground they have been to before many times like Barnsley.