Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

1 hour ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

They're quite easy to spot, the stewards wear their DCFC jackets with the ram badge on the front. The police wear similarly Derby identified clothing and their caps. There's quite a number that travel so I'm surprised you didn't see them.

Some one was stood in front of him.

11 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets on sale for Wycombe for 5+ members at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning.

1,067 tickets left.

Down to around 600 tickets already.

This looks like basic away membership will get some but only a handful for general sale.

Tickets on sale for Barnsley away tomorrow. Just under 5,000 allocation.

I have a bit of a dilemma with this one, My son and especially my grandson is desperate to go to another away game ( Anfield being the last one) . I have twenty + membership but they only have 0-5 membership. To get 3 together I’ll have to wait for their category and hope they don’t sell out.

1 minute ago, Foreveram said:

I have a bit of a dilemma with this one, My son and especially my grandson is desperate to go to another away game ( Anfield being the last one) . I have twenty + membership but they only have 0-5 membership. To get 3 together I’ll have to wait for their category and hope they don’t sell out.

Surely at 5000 they will reach the 0-5 membership. 

9 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Not recommending it but there will be plenty of seats in the Barnsley stands if desperately wanting to take them 

15 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

If they have 0-5 away membership then they will be able to get tickets for any allocation over 2000.  

14 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Surely at 5000 they will reach the 0-5 membership. 

You would hope so, but then it’s fastest finger first to get 3 together on that morning. I don’t know wether my nerves can take it?

It’s also reciprocal pricing so £20 for adults.

Also the club are now doing away travel.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Am 99% certain we don’t have over 4000 members so should make it to that category easily! I’m general sale and pretty confident of this one