Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

20 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

The away terrace is proper good. Tiny little stand bought second hand from Barnet. It bounces and flexs when people bounce on it, it's great

hopefully put to the test on tuesday night by the travelling Rams fans celebrating 3 pts  COYR

Yet another club ripping off the away fans yesterday. £30 to sit, well stand, in an open-sided tent with poles across the front restricting the view. Flimsy scaffolding with no insulation below. It was bloody freezing in there, yet our terrace supporters were baking in the open sunshine.

A few portable unisex toilets that we had to share with pissed-up blokes whose aim is worse than Collins! It was disgusting.

I've been in the home stand at Bristol Rovers only last season. Great view and decent facilities. 

Why are clubs allowed to get away with this? 🤷🏻‍♀️

20230415_144341.jpg

Edited by angieram
Add a photo

11 minutes ago, angieram said:

Yet another club ripping off the away fans yesterday. £30 to sit, well stand, in an open-sided tent with poles across the front restricting the view. Flimsy scaffolding with no insulation below. It was bloody freezing in there, yet our terrace supporters were baking in the open sunshine.

A few portable unisex toilets that we had to share with pissed-up blokes whose aim is worse than Collins! It was disgusting.

I've been in the home stand at Bristol Rovers only last season. Great view and decent facilities. 

20230415_144341.jpg

1) because clubs have no money at this level

2) because I’m fairly sure that seats must have cover over them - pretty sure that’s a regulation

3) no excuse for not having separate toilets. That’s awful.

I think though we need to be realistic on what to expect when going to certain grounds.

3 minutes ago, rammieib said:

1) because clubs have no money at this level

2) because I’m fairly sure that seats must have cover over them - pretty sure that’s a regulation

3) no excuse for not having separate toilets. That’s awful.

I think though we need to be realistic on what to expect when going to certain grounds.

Then don't charge £30 a ticket.

Better facilities at Alfreton Town.

I don't buy this no money thing - they pay enough to their players and manager.

And there were dozens of stewards lounging around with nowt to do, as usual.

There must have been 250 women there yesterday  - that's over £5,000. Hire some bloody portable ladies toilets, for God's sake. Derbyshire Cricket Club manage to do it at Chesterfield and that's just for two weeks' cricket. 

It's not lack of money, it's lack of will.

8 minutes ago, angieram said:

Then don't charge £30 a ticket.

Better facilities at Alfreton Town.

I don't buy this no money thing - they pay enough to their players and manager.

And there were dozens of stewards lounging around with nowt to do, as usual.

There must have been 250 women there yesterday  - that's over £5,000. Hire some bloody portable ladies toilets, for God's sake. Derbyshire Cricket Club manage to do it at Chesterfield and that's just for two weeks' cricket. 

It's not lack of money, it's lack of will.

I didn’t excuse the toilets Angie. I excused the other stuff.

29 minutes ago, angieram said:

20230415_144341.jpg

You’re not supposed to share with the blokes Angie, you’re supposed to go in separately 😂

£6.50 for a cheeseburger but they didn’t have onions.

Once again paying for a seat and standing all the game.

Roll on Tuesday eh.

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

You’re not supposed to share with the blokes Angie, you’re supposed to go in separately 😂

£6.50 for a cheeseburger but they didn’t have onions.

Once again paying for a seat and standing all the game.

Roll on Tuesday eh.

I wish I had a burger and I hate onions.