Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I was just making a point

Not meant to offend

I get people need to work but surely if they got a day free they could go unless they got no money left get that also.

But just get why choose not to go.

There was times we could not go as my dad use to work the weekend games we could normal go midweek ones.

They can choose not to go because it's their choice. Doesn't make them any less of a fan. 

31 minutes ago, SunnyRam said:

There was times we could not go as my dad use to work the weekend games we could normal go midweek ones.

So you used to be a half fan? 😁

Edited by Brailsford Ram

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Never a half fans

Mate with out my dad I would get lost Make no mistake about it.

Not your fault mate but because you could only go to to midweek games at that time you were only a half fan at the time. Now you are a full fan. But don't question those people who want to go to Exeter but can't because they have to put their family first. You were questioning their commitment. They're full fans really but just can't get to Exeter that night. Just think back to the days when you were a half fan through no fault of your own and respect their position now.

And just one more favour. Please don't stand up in front of me at Exeter. Good lad. 😆

1 hour ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Not your fault mate but because you could only go to to midweek games at that time you were only a half fan at the time. Now you are a full fan. But don't question those people who want to go to Exeter but can't because they have to put their family first. You were questioning their commitment. They're full fans really but just can't get to Exeter that night. Just think back to the days when you were a half fan through no fault of your own and respect their position now.

And just one more favour. Please don't stand up in front of me at Exeter. Good lad. 😆

Depands were are

23 hours ago, Foreveram said:

There are more standing tickets than seating tickets at Exeter, why would someone deny someone else a seat and then stand up all the game, but I guess we’ve been down this road before.

Well only saying what is likely to happen anyways mate.

Tickets on sale at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning for all members for Bristol Rovers and Exeter.

Bristol Rovers, seat tickets 128, standing tickets 1(one)

Exeter, seat tickets 99,  standing tickets 169.

Fairly sure there are more standing tickets for Exeter, not sure about the rest,

Good luck everyone.

11 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets on sale at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning for all members for Bristol Rovers and Exeter.

Bristol Rovers, seat tickets 128, standing tickets 1(one)

Exeter, seat tickets 99,  standing tickets 169.

Fairly sure there are more standing tickets for Exeter, not sure about the rest,

Good luck everyone.

Bristol 'Sold Out' on the website at 9.40am. Looks like they have gone back to blocking off seats for office sales or people are sitting on potential purchases.  

1 hour ago, sage said:

Bristol 'Sold Out' on the website at 9.40am. Looks like they have gone back to blocking off seats for office sales or people are sitting on potential purchases.  

There was a few after 10 o’clock but these quickly disappeared.

Exeter tickets now have 22 seats and 95 standing.

The standing tickets are being introduced a couple of rows at a time, it looks like there is another 384 to come, so should make general sale.

28 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

There was a few after 10 o’clock but these quickly disappeared.

Exeter tickets now have 22 seats and 95 standing.

The standing tickets are being introduced a couple of rows at a time, it looks like there is another 384 to come, so should make general sale.

Would not expect it too.