Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

5 hours ago, angieram said:

What that tells me is that a lot more fans want to avoid the k******** than the k******** would have us believe! 

Will be a great view of the game for the late buyers, though. ?

It’s unusual for the singing section to be in the corner, probably to keep them away from their fans who share the stand, I am in block 21 straight behind the goal and above the stairs so no one can stand in front of me. I don’t know why they took this block of sale.

4 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

It’s unusual for the singing section to be in the corner, probably to keep them away from their fans who share the stand, I am in block 21 straight behind the goal and above the stairs so no one can stand in front of me. I don’t know why they took this block of sale.

Yes, I realise now it is in the corner this time - probably why it's so unpopular. 

We are in 15+ category and block 21 was closed to us. ?

7 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I have two tickets.

I have little idea where and I’ve not heard back from the mate who said we should go.

Being a fan is strange like that ?

Well thankfully ticket sales slowed and good job too.

The home areas are sold out.

6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys if maths is right I think we got 1600 total and 220 remaining does that make it around 1200 pr 1300 then been sold so far.

If the site is correct, we are closing in on 1500.

When you consider it’s a Tuesday night, on TV, and a good 4-5 hours down the motorway, that’s an excellent turnout.

Could’ve bought a ticket yesterday as an away member but got a pass from missus to take my old man on an overnight trip, therefore nervously waited for general sale. Was on at 10am, buying tickets in the middle of my 1 to 1 with my boss - she’s a football fan so was cool (although she’s a red dog so debatable as to whether she’s a football fan)

Needn’t have bothered and if I’d held back could’ve avoided the signing section in the corner. Can’t wait though, a new ground for me, could be a pivotal game in our season, but Barnsley first - will take some to beat that time under Billy when we took 9000 (I’m probably exaggerating), what a day that was. 

2 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Could’ve bought a ticket yesterday as an away member but got a pass from missus to take my old man on an overnight trip, therefore nervously waited for general sale. Was on at 10am, buying tickets in the middle of my 1 to 1 with my boss - she’s a football fan so was cool (although she’s a red dog so debatable as to whether she’s a football fan)

Needn’t have bothered and if I’d held back could’ve avoided the signing section in the corner. Can’t wait though, a new ground for me, could be a pivotal game in our season, but Barnsley first - will take some to beat that time under Billy when we took 9000 (I’m probably exaggerating), what a day that was. 

9k ?