Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

On 15/10/2022 at 19:41, Franks Tanked said:

150 odd tickets seem to have been released for the Ipswich away game. I thought it had sold out but a load of restricted view tickets at the back of the stand are up for grabs. Not sure how restricted the view is? 

image.thumb.png.c6e99e022e46c88ce4928bea2006c704.png

Edited by Unlucky Alf

15 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

Liverpool buy button is now greyed out. What's happening?

A silly question possibly so, apologies, do you have away membership and are you logged in? I do. If I’m logged in the button is showing blue but, if I’m not logged in it’s showing grey.

My Ipswich ticket arrived this morning. Restricted view but i have consoled myself in the knowledge that my cheap as chips evening rider train ticket came with a free 1st class upgrade, so i will have at-seat service and antimacassars

Its the finer things in life that count......?

Maybe Ill see some fellow forum folk there, but i literally had to squeeze in the trip so will only be getting to Ipswich at 7.20 and have to be back on 10.30 train?

5 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

My Ipswich ticket arrived this morning. Restricted view but i have consoled myself in the knowledge that my cheap as chips evening rider train ticket came with a free 1st class upgrade, so i will have at-seat service and antimacassars

Its the finer things in life that count......?

Maybe Ill see some fellow forum folk there, but i literally had to squeeze in the trip so will only be getting to Ipswich at 7.20 and have to be back on 10.30 train?

We'll be there, yell at me this time!