Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

Still not got my tickets for Accrington and Ipswich booked two weeks ago tomorrow or Mansfield tickets ordered last Tuesday. I rang the ticket office today and they blamed the postal strike. She said the Accrington and Ipswich tickets should arrive in the next few days and if the Mansfield tickets don’t arrive in tomorrow mornings  post I will have to collect duplicates from the stags ticket office. Anyone else had problems.

3 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Still not got my tickets for Accrington and Ipswich booked two weeks ago tomorrow or Mansfield tickets ordered last Tuesday. I rang the ticket office today and they blamed the postal strike. She said the Accrington and Ipswich tickets should arrive in the next few days and if the Mansfield tickets don’t arrive in tomorrow mornings  post I will have to collect duplicates from the stags ticket office. Anyone else had problems.

same with me for the Accrington and Ipswich tickets mate , mansfield ticket has arrived

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Received Accrington tickets in this morning’s post (in Leeds) 

On 03/10/2022 at 16:51, Foreveram said:

Accrington and Ipswich arrived today, hope yours have too.

27 minutes ago, Topram said:

Wonder how many we will get, surprised these and MK info haven’t been released 

Normal allocation for Liverpool is about 3,000 but we should get more than that for a cup game.

MK Dons will be £24 for adults and £18 concessions. Again, normal allocation is about 3,000 but this can be extended when required. Sheffield Wednesday had an allocation of 6,548 at the start of the season.