Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

29 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Sorry, I wasn’t having a go at you, it’s just that if there is a chance of more tickets then they shouldn’t say total allocation. Anyway like I said we’ll just have to wait and see.

Yes its the one I want most desperately seated with away fans. Dont think it will get down to my 1-5 banding. Know I can get home tickets but not sure I could sit quietly!! 

Can someone help? What does 15+ membership mean please?

I live in Cambridge and deffo want to go to this game with my son. We are both members but I don’t really know what kind of membership I have. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Malty said:

I live in Cambridge and deffo want to go to this game with my son. We are both members but I don’t really know what kind of membership I have. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you.

Members with at least 15 away games last season.

So your level of membership is determined by how many away games you attended last season.

4 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Anyone clicking on the ticket website for Cambridge tickets this morning, it’s currently showing 380 tickets available, three of the sections of the stand have not been opened up yet, and it’s unreserved seating so it doesn’t matter which seats you click on, good luck.

If its unreserved seating - that'll be a disaster on the day.

Just now, rammieib said:

You know that and I know that but still they do it, maybe you could contact their SLO and ask him why. According to his website he is happy to answer away fans queries though that was not what I experienced ?

26 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I’ve emailed their SLO and asked him why they do it, see if he replies. The only advantage is that if people want to stand up at the back and other people that want to sit down move to front, of course that’s not possible in a sold out away end.

On 11/09/2022 at 14:04, Malty said:

Thank you.

20 plus get firsts dips

It means if been 15 games or more than last season.

10 games or more

5 games or more and the  gernal sale.

But rarely gets past 5 games or more.

26 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

20 plus get firsts dips

It means if been 15 games or more than last season.

10 games or more

5 games or more and the  gernal sale.

But rarely gets past 5 games or more.

You missed out the 0 to 5 members category before general sale. Charlton reached general sale and didn’t sellout. Mansfield,Shrewsbury, Morecambe, and Lincoln reached the all members category. Only Fleetwood sold out in the 5+ category. 

I know its late but i have two tickets for the match tomorrow night, 1 adult 1 under eighteen  i live in out of Derby but could get to Uttoxeter if needed.

Forgot to add only reason is i just cant make it and neither can grandson.

Edited by glyn1957