Away Memberships

Day

1. Can anyone tell me how i would find out how many away games my grandson and i went to last year because i cant seem to find it in my account purchasing history .   Im not going to as many this year just going to accompany him ,we have both tried ticking of the games but are stuck on 19 or 20 . cheers all.

3 minutes ago, glyn1957 said:
  1. Can anyone tell me how i would find out how many away games my grandson and i went to last year because i cant seem to find it in my account purchasing history .   Im not going to as many this year just going to accompany him ,we have both tried ticking of the games but are stuck on 19 or 20 . cheers all.

Did you buy online or over the counter ? All on the same fan ID?

19 minutes ago, glyn1957 said:

If you went by car...check your mileage, If you can't do it ask your Grandson 

38 minutes ago, glyn1957 said:

E-mail the club (ticket office) and they’ll tell you, I got a message back next day.

Alternatively, keep logging in and when the ‘buy’ button turns blue you’ll know you can get in to purchase them.

3 hours ago, Boycie said:

Your old season ticket seat was the only one with moss growing on it.

Don't count on it.

I left my jacket on my seat Saturday, and it was blooming filthy when I picked it back up at the end.  

The jet washing obviously didn't extend to inside the stadium, although I notice the West Stand internal roof is painted white and looks immaculate. 

48 minutes ago, Rev said:

Don't count on it.

I left my jacket on my seat Saturday, and it was blooming filthy when I picked it back up at the end.  

The jet washing obviously didn't extend to inside the stadium, although I notice the West Stand internal roof is painted white and looks immaculate. 

Well they are good at picking up lost property I’ll give em that.  Makes you wonder how it got so dirty though?

56 minutes ago, Beanie said:

This might be a really stupid question but if I purchase an away membership is it only for my use or can anyone who is linked to my account in theory use it aslong as they have a fan Id

Just yourself so you would need one each for all your additional family members as well

56 minutes ago, leroyoftherovers said:

Don't want to debate the whole Away Members thing, but the new system leaves the postal tickets for the Shrewsbury game for us members with less than 5 away last season a bit tight. Why two days for each category? 

You can't say you don't want to debate it and then end with a question ?

Seriously though, as with the whole challenge of limited availability of away tickets - they're never going go please everyone. If the window for each category was only one day, there would be some who would say that isn't enough time. 

11 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

You can't say you don't want to debate it and then end with a question ?

Seriously though, as with the whole challenge of limited availability of away tickets - they're never going go please everyone. If the window for each category was only one day, there would be some who would say that isn't enough time. 

Aye Tamworthram happen your right, I mean it works fine under normal circumstances, but just thought the Shrewsbury tickets are cutting it fine time wise, maybe it's the oppositions late allocation? 

It would be good to know just how many away memberships have been sold, so we could anticipate availability based on allocation.

The Shrewsbury game is a good example as I will have to go and collect the tickets in person, as an away member but without one last year, as they go on sale to me after they go offline. Strange, but understand the reasons why. 

2 hours ago, leroyoftherovers said:

Aye Tamworthram happen your right, I mean it works fine under normal circumstances, but just thought the Shrewsbury tickets are cutting it fine time wise, maybe it's the oppositions late allocation? 

Sadly, for a lot of games it's probably not going to be be an issue as tickets won't reach that category.

50 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

It would be good to know just how many away memberships have been sold, so we could anticipate availability based on allocation.

The Shrewsbury game is a good example as I will have to go and collect the tickets in person, as an away member but without one last year, as they go on sale to me after they go offline. Strange, but understand the reasons why. 

Having the membership doesn’t mean necessarily that you will be at every game though, as per people that have season tickets for home games but don’t go to every game. By monitoring the games as a few of us have you should be able to build up a picture of how many go from each category.

On 06/08/2022 at 09:42, Beanie said:

This might be a really stupid question but if I purchase an away membership is it only for my use or can anyone who is linked to my account in theory use it aslong as they have a fan Id

1 ticker per away membership.

18 hours ago, leroyoftherovers said:

Don't want to debate the whole Away Members thing, but the new system leaves the postal tickets for the Shrewsbury game for us members with less than 5 away last season a bit tight. Why two days for each category? 

They go off-sale online on Friday 12th so won’t be posting them as it’s in person purchase only. 

53 minutes ago, TooFarInToTurnRed said:

They go off-sale online on Friday 12th so won’t be posting them as it’s in person purchase only. 

Help for an idiot then please,if there are any tickets left when we reach the category of just away members can I ring and purchase from the ticket office or do I need to be there in person,as I won't even know if tickets remain. 

1 hour ago, leroyoftherovers said:

Help for an idiot then please,if there are any tickets left when we reach the category of just away members can I ring and purchase from the ticket office or do I need to be there in person,as I won't even know if tickets remain. 

I will try and post how many are left just before they go offline (I’ll be in Skegvegas). I would imagine the phone lines to the ticket office will be very busy ( and expensive) so if you can be there in person I would think that would be your best chance but who knows. It is also match day so maybe you would be there anyway although it will be a bit early.