Season ticket prices are going up, will ours?

Boycie

30 minutes ago, CBX1985 said:

I think they are going to need to sell at a big discount.  If we haven't a buyer, difficult to sell when you can't guarantee ANY games.

We will need every penny of season ticket money

4 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

So we wouldn't need a credit facility to be put into place to ensure our completion of the season before we began selling season tickets?

i hope not

i thought we would make a projection of income and assemble squad accordingly. When a new owner arrives than we could increase the budget

6 minutes ago, sage said:

As i understand it we can sell them after the June wages are paid

Yes, but most can't afford to risk that sort of money.  I don't want to give Creditors a big cash injection if things went pop, and I don't think they will.

Just now, CBX1985 said:

Yes, but most can't afford to risk that sort of money.  I don't want to give Creditors a big cash injection if things went pop, and I don't think they will.

if people don't renew we will go pop 

4 minutes ago, CBX1985 said:

I thought the point was we wouldn't be able to sell them unless/until we had proof of funding for the season? So they'd be safe and indeed would be helping to fund the season.

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I wonder if there’s a cap on ST’s like there was in the prem 26k if I remember correctly? 

If they allow ST sales, not a chance in hell.  The more the merrier - cash is king!

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I thought the point was we wouldn't be able to sell them unless/until we had proof of funding for the season? So they'd be safe and indeed would be helping to fund the season.

Won't get my wallet out too quickly, then - proving that is going to be tricky with no buyer.

21 minutes ago, CBX1985 said:

If they allow ST sales, not a chance in hell.  The more the merrier - cash is king!

Won't get my wallet out too quickly, then - proving that is going to be tricky with no buyer.

Well Q gone to seek more funding so they can sell season tickets.

8 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

So we have to prove we have funding for the season before we can sell the season tickets which are our main funding for the season. 

No wonder clubs go bust if that's the rule. 

50 minutes ago, sage said:

So we have to prove we have funding for the season before we can sell the season tickets which are our main funding for the season. 

No wonder clubs go bust if that's the rule. 

I assume it's somewhat different if you're not in administration.

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I assume it's somewhat different if you're not in administration.

That is what I was referring too. 

How does any club start a season in administration if that is the rule? 

Anyone offering a years credit would have bought the club by now