Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

2 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

I swear the league wasn’t this easy in 07/08. Two champions league finalists in it

I reckon ‘that’ team would have stayed up this year. Teams don’t defend as well anymore, Earnshaw and Miller would have bagged enough goals 

Chelsea are putting up their season tickets by 25% apparently 

They have spent circa 150-200m depending on reports .. in their words “we’re not there just to make up the numbers” 

looks like 150-200m is just about enough for them to stop up

i can promise u though cooper wont last second season.

this season was all about staying up and rightly so. So its acceptable for them to stick 235 people behind the ball and prey for a spuffy shinner winner.

let him spend same again and when there sat back and 0-0 at home to burnley the whole atmosphere changes and the pressure is on them… and we know how they love a good halftime boo down the shitty ground

Edited by NottsRam77

Forest’s draw I think relegates Leicester. I don’t see Leicester getting anything out of Liverpool or Newcastle, while Everton should beat Bournemouth on the final day.

I thought 34 would be the magic number.

Forest are there. But they still aren’t safe. A defeat to Arsenal and Palace would relegate them on GD should Leeds beat either West Ham or Spurs.

It’s looking increasingly unlikely but Forest’s good point at Chelsea only harms Leicester. It hasn’t really made much difference with Leeds as they also got a point few were expecting.

Pretty anticlimactic to be honest. Has to be seen as a really good point but basically its as you were. We could still end up in the bottom three by the end of the game week if things go wrong at Leicester and Everton, as unlikely as that is. 

3 hours ago, littleover ram said:

I swear the league wasn’t this easy in 07/08. Two champions league finalists in it

I reckon ‘that’ team would have stayed up this year. Teams don’t defend as well anymore, Earnshaw and Miller would have bagged enough goals 

I'm sorry, but this is absolutely mental. Just utter drivel 

8 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Pretty anticlimactic to be honest. Has to be seen as a really good point but basically its as you were. We could still end up in the bottom three by the end of the game week if things go wrong at Leicester and Everton, as unlikely as that is. 

It was a good point.  I think that you are safe.

19 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I'm sorry, but this is absolutely mental. Just utter drivel 

Totally.

We had claude davis and and dean leacock as our centre halves flanked by andy griffin and jay mackerly 

basically we did what forest did last year and spaff our way up through the play offs with a little lady luck..

the difference being we by and large had to settle with what got us there bar kenny miller (w***) claude davis (really w***) and the wing wizard that wasnt eddie lewis from then league 1 leeds.

oh to have had north of 150m to flash about .. who knows we may have got 15 points lol

Edited by NottsRam77

37 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Leicester can’t catch you this weekend now?

Unless Leicester beat Liverpool or Newcastle, they are pretty much down.