Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

11 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Point proven. 

Just weak responses, sort of illustrates where we're at as clubs.

A foolish response from a poster who thinks a sinking ship with a Ram on it is as funny as those who've posted similar funny Gifs and the like, If you want to play the game good for you, But don't forget fella...this is a DCFC board not a red dog board, We'll keep up our "weak responses" as ammunition is easily available from your Ilk Game Time Mcdaag GIF 

On 28/03/2023 at 12:54, Pontius Pilate said:

Let's be honest the last few years has killed the rivalry a bit.

You haven't beaten us since God was a lad and have fallen into the depths of basically park football whilst we get promoted to the top league in world football. 

It's a bit of a non-contest in the banter stakes as a result and from a Forest perspective feels a little bit like a year 11 picking on a little year 7. So I'm guessing out of pity or pure apathy many reds have left you alone.

Couldn't agree more. Only the most obsessive, weak minded dregs of the Tree Fiddler collective would bother with us now. You know, the unemployed, lives with his mum, doesn't have a girlfriend, compulsive onanist type of fan, even shunned by his fellow dogs.

Yeah, I'd say you've nailed it.

36 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Couldn't agree more. Only the most obsessive, weak minded dregs of the Tree Fiddler collective would bother with us now. You know, the unemployed, lives with his mum, doesn't have a girlfriend, compulsive onanist type of fan, even shunned by his fellow dogs.

Yeah, I'd say you've nailed it.

I was always taught not to mock the afflicted.😔

3 minutes ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Getting mocked for being in a relegation battle in the Premier League by fans who have just seen their team lose at home to Fleetwood Town in the 3rd tier is a good one.

It's like a 40 year old virgin taking the piss out of Brad Pitt for splitting up with Angelina Jolie.

I think your analogy works better with Jordan splitting up with her current play thing.

Brad Pitt my arse.

22 minutes ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Getting mocked for being in a relegation battle in the Premier League by fans who have just seen their team lose at home to Fleetwood Town in the 3rd tier is a good one.

It's like a 40 year old virgin taking the piss out of Brad Pitt for splitting up with Angelina Jolie.

Or spunking £200+million on dross that has you as one of the favourites for relegation, I mean it's like finger blasting Miss World only for you to wake up to a Wet Dream.

1 hour ago, Pontius Pilate said:

It's like walking into a vegan convention eating a rack of ribs and struggling to understand why nobody likes you

2 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Like us being mocked when we were only getting 11 points and you were in League 1, make your mind up

3 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

mother complain GIF

1 hour ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Like us being mocked when we were only getting 11 points and you were in League 1, make your mind up

I never even considered being mocked for only getting 11 points which wasn’t too bad considered as we had Billy Davies and Paul Jewel and only wasted £11 million in transfer fees - besides the ones who should have been mocked was Newcastle and Fulham