Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

They've certainly had some luck with the positioning of the Arsenal and Brighton games but you get that.  Everton played Leicester in back to back games either side of a European semi final tail end of last season and got 4 points.  Leeds have West Ham today after a midweek European semi final albeit away from home which is trickier. Says more about the mentality of Arsenal and Brighton to be honest as they both look like they've spat the dummy over the last few weeks. 

So yep, not surprised. Arsenal have imploded and I was convinced that Forest would get something out of that game. It's not about one game though and Forest still needed to get their business done in the run-in and that's now 10 points from the last 5 games. When push came to shove they did what they needed to do while others continued to struggle. Obviously it goes without saying that I'd have preferred to see them crash and burn but sometimes you just have to acknowledge a decent effort regardless of what shirt they are wearing. Meh, maybe they'll have the traditional 'tough 2nd season'.. we can but hope.

Congratulations to them staying up - helped massively by winning games via deflections etc and hugely by the World Cup break. If the owner had brought in another manager like he wanted to do several times who knows what would have happened? - Leeds and Leicester being crap and Southampton loaning out their better players didn’t help and Everton well they are just waiting to go down or be obliterated with point deductions or legal action in the not to distant future - lots of opportunity for a bit of money laundering next season

19 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I watched the last 30 minutes. What struck me most was how Sky focussed on crowd shots. In the World Cup or Euros you see all these images of beautiful human forms. Clearly the Director at the City Ground had little to work with.

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productionsugly GIF

ugly tina fey GIF these were some of the better looking ones

6 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

I suppose we will have to put up all summer with the Gumps parading around Derbyshire in the shirts at every opportunity

4 hours ago, Premier ram said:

seeing them already round our way

Be gracious for god's sake. Smile broadly at them, tell them, "fairs pal, your lot did ok, didn't they", then give them a friendly high-five to show there's no hard feelings before wishing them well for next season and being on you way...

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Be gracious for god's sake. Smile broadly at them, tell them, "fairs pal, your lot did ok, didn't they", then give them a friendly high-five to show there's no hard feelings before wishing them well for next season and being on you way...

........ or in their case, a high six (or even more)

13 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Nope not social media b*******. That came Maranakis himself in his post match interview with Sky!!! 😳 

Hardly a ringing endorsement for Cooper is it. The fans have kept him in the job but seriously wouldn’t surprise me if he didn’t start next season as manager. Would be completely bonkers their best chance is to keep him for as long as possible and ride this wave.

They’ll be another Leicester in a few seasons but without the silverware!! 

Oh wow didnt realise that.

Heres hoping lol

Edited by NottsRam77