Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

4 hours ago, ram59 said:

I hope you're right and I'm wrong, but after moving to a different part of the ground, my old seats in a quiet area are still not available. Maybe someone bought these soon after I moved, but I think that it's more likely the system won't clear these seats until after the renewal date expires.

Same here had 4 in a row in the North stand and since I moved they've remained unavailable 

Happily I didn’t get double charged, just the one debit on one credit card so all good but curiously no acknowledgment from the ticket office even though it’s showing on my CC. Does anyone know if the ticket office sends a “yeah we got it mate your st card will be activated” etc etc ? 

Nervous and excited

Somewhere Off Burton Road ?

43 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Anyone know if there's a waiting list for SS for if people swap seats? 

It is literally a case of keep checking the site mate as every so often tickets become available (as people either decline to renew or get seats elsewhere where).

55 minutes ago, jono said:

Happily I didn’t get double charged, just the one debit on one credit card so all good but curiously no acknowledgment from the ticket office even though it’s showing on my CC. Does anyone know if the ticket office sends a “yeah we got it mate your st card will be activated” etc etc ? 

Nervous and excited

I got an email confirmation almost immediately including a message to say that existing cards will be reactivated and new cards will only issued to new buyers.

1 hour ago, jono said:

Nervous and excited

I got an email straight away confirming  the purchase. Check in junk though, cos mine sometimes end up in there. 
Also, if you log back into your account,  you should see the tickets you purchased sitting there.

34 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I got an email confirmation almost immediately including a message to say that existing cards will be reactivated and new cards will only issued to new buyers.

Presumably also for existing ST holders who have moved seats?

27 minutes ago, HedgeEnder said:

I have now got a senior ST this season. Will I get a new card to replace my Adult card?

I believe so.

New ST holders and those who change age bands are the only ones having cards sent out to them.

29 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Presumably also for existing ST holders who have moved seats?

The young man at the ticket office said you get a new card if you move seats yeah. Makes sense because isn't your seat information on the card? 

To confirm the recent messages about new cards. This is what it said in my confirmation email:

Season Ticket Cards

2021/22 Season Ticket cards already issued will be reactivated for the 2022/23 season with new cards only being issued to those supporters either buying a new Season Ticket, changing seat location and/or changing age band. New cards will be posted to the address registered with the Fan ID. There is a Season Ticket FAQ page on our website should you have any other questions