Mel, he’s got his knocker’s, and this is a big but..

Boycie

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Apart from the fact that all our good youngsters have been stolen away for peanuts, leaving our U23s to get relegated.

Mickey Mouse has completely destroyed every part of our club. All that talent gone for good. Even with a good owner it’ll take him 10 years to repair all this destruction.

1 hour ago, Gritstone Tup said:

Mickey Mouse has completely destroyed every part of our club. All that talent gone for good. Even with a good owner it’ll take him 10 years to repair all this destruction.

This is why I’m struggling to feel the excitement others are about the future. I fear it’s a long, long road back for us now.

22 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

This is why I’m struggling to feel the excitement others are about the future. I fear it’s a long, long road back for us now.

Mr Morris seems to have sucked the energy out of the club and our community atm. It's looking bleak unless he comes to an agreement very soon.

13 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

Mr Morris seems to have sucked the energy out of the club and our community atm. It's looking bleak unless he comes to an agreement very soon.

Bugger Morris. Derby fans have put energy back into the club during our darkest hour.

I actually feel sorry for the town that hosts us for our first pre season friendly. 

mob GIF

23 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Bugger Morris. Derby fans have put energy back into the club during our darkest hour.

I actually feel sorry for the town that hosts us for our first pre season friendly. 

mob GIF

That's true. The fans and togetherness of the fans and players has been incredible this season.

7 hours ago, Gritstone Tup said:

It is obviously that classic case of 'if I can't have it, nor can you'

He brought in Rooney... but even then treats him with total lack of respect and leaves him in the dark.

Genuinely despise the man and the way he's behaving, is and always has been about his ego and shows him up to be a total narcissist.

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

No flares!  Remember!  ?

But but they wore flares in the 70’s when we won the Championship!

Lets wear flares for the first game of the season to celebrate!