To mel

B4ev6is

Well mel if you are reading this 30k at pp demanding to give ground back and that is what you should do now give keys to kircher and let the club to be reborn as derby county no matter if you dont like somebody in most work places you still have to work with them. And to me this the same you know Rooney is right for for this club he done his best with hands tied behind his back. This also with kircher you may not like him but he wants to do what best for this club. Just do one last thing do the right thing and see the club kircher have a brighter future.

But I am asking you to leave with some honour and respect for the derby fans that has support this great club derby county since 1884 and none of this to end.

By B4

15 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well mel if you are reading this 30k at pp demanding to give ground back and that is what you should do now give keys to kircher and let the club to be reborn as derby county no matter if you dont like somebody in most work places you still have to work with them. And to me this the same you know Rooney is right for for this club he done his best with hands tied behind his back. This also with kircher you may not like him but he wants to do what best for this club. Just do one last thing do the right thing and see the club kircher have a brighter future.

But I am asking you to leave with some honour and respect for the derby fans that has support this great club derby county since 1884 and none of this to end.

By B4

Do guys think someone might show this to mel and kircher and see if they can come to agreement and that is my aim with this post.

Sadly B4 Mel doesn’t care about anyone but himself. He’s had plenty of chances to do the right thing but still continues to be a Bamford!

I for one look forward to the day his name is never uttered again! 

a man we believed in and trusted has truly screwed us over and for what?! 

I despise that man with everything 

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

By B4

Well said B4 !!

12 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Sadly B4 Mel doesn’t care about anyone but himself. He’s had plenty of chances to do the right thing but still continues to be a Bamford!

I for one look forward to the day his name is never uttered again! 

a man we believed in and trusted has truly screwed us over and for what?! 

I despise that man with everything 

This is sadly true Mel doesn't care about anyone but himself he has no integrity or morals. 

13 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

By B4

Brilliant post mate , it is my belief that Morris will see sense and a deal will be struck , then Wayne and his staff can start on the rebuild of our wonderful club

15 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

I love your passion and commitment B4. I hope he reads your message, who knows if he comes on the forums or not.

Would you look on here if you were mel? He’s busy enough dealing with death threats.

These threats would hardly make you want to do the “right thing” for the supporters when some “fans” are sending these messages etc.

The idiots sending these are a minority of “fans”.  I say “fans” as I believe it’s short for fanatic’s?  I believe Supporters are different, as the word itself explains.

I’m not happy with the situation one bit, but there must be a genuine reason why there’s a log jam with the ground purchase.  We don’t know both sides of the story, only that from CK’s perspective.

The council needs to come out and give a statement. We need facts not mud slinging.

Well, that my head in full sight above the parapet, take aim if you will.

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

Would you look on here if you were mel? He’s busy enough dealing with death threats.

These threats would hardly make you want to do the “right thing” for the supporters when some “fans” are sending these messages etc.

The idiots sending these are a minority of “fans”.  I say “fans” as I believe it’s short for fanatic’s?  I believe Supporters are different, as the word itself explains.

I’m not happy with the situation one bit, but there must be a genuine reason why there’s a log jam with the ground purchase.  We don’t know both sides of the story, only that from CK’s perspective.

The council needs to come out and give a statement. We need facts not mud slinging.

I doubt for 1 second he is taking the threats from juvenile bed wetting imbeciles too seriously. He is however using them as a smokescreen to divert attention from his failure to do the right thing by this city and football club. I am convinced his monetary value must be a fraction of his reported wealth. Otherwise, if he had hundreds of millions in the bank he could have got rid of this aggro in a stroke of a pen and written it off in his accounts 

3 hours ago, Boycie said:

If I was mel I be giving kircher and saying sorry to all derby fans distressred I have caused.