Matchday Thread v Blackpool Away (3pm Sat 30th April)

Mucker1884

6 minutes ago, Indy said:

Any details? I’m travelling through the Czech Republic and can’t get any video or commentary - just that awful Squad Goals programme that comes in BBC Sounds instead of live commentary. Useless.  

Playing ok and seeing plenty of the ball. Just need to move the ball quicker in the final third. No real clear cut chances for either team yet. 

1 minute ago, LincsRam said:

i liked the response from Festy after penalty was saved, he hugged Roos ... he is playing scared though for some reason and reluctant to run his man

Tbh he’s done nothing since Sheff Utd at home. Offers very little. His only attribute is his pace and he never uses it. Ebiowie much better in all aspects. 

Just now, minesahartington said:

Festy looking totally lost today

Seems like instead of playing to be a match winner, he is playing to make no mistakes, ends up with him doing nothing whenever he gets the ball, just trying to make a safe pass.

Blackpool look very well organised and are playing a high press against us, which we don't do well against. We have at times had some good positions but the tempo is a little off and trying to overpass lets Blackpool get men behind the ball.

First half nearly over and only 4 pages of comments ? I am in LA and have a good excuse for not being at Blackpool....looks like nearly everyone else has gone to match ?
Good half chance there ends up with a shot by Watson, saved by the goalie.