Kirchner- A risk or a potential reward

simmoram1995

Maybe it's my understanding but that Forbes article...

Sounds like he has investment, into an account only he can access. 

He then buys a jet, lavish lifestyle etc

He's just using investors money for his own lifestyle? So that's how he proved his funds maybe? 

Did he have to back out when it became apparent he'd have to tell the authorities the money was from his company, and those investors? 

27 minutes ago, LERam said:

Maybe it's my understanding but that Forbes article...

Sounds like he has investment, into an account only he can access. 

He then buys a jet, lavish lifestyle etc

He's just using investors money for his own lifestyle? So that's how he proved his funds maybe? 

Did he have to back out when it became apparent he'd have to tell the authorities the money was from his company, and those investors? 

"That money was only resting in my account"

Good to know my season ticket money isn't going to be used for fueling a fraudster's private jet.

BS baffles brains yet again. What kind of human being spends company money on his fake rich man lifestyle yet can't afford to pay employees on time, who might only be weeks away from losing their homes.

Thank god he couldn't prove the funds. If Peter Risdale saw through his smoke screen then Quantuma need to be held accountable.

Edited by SSD

1 hour ago, Charlotte Ram said:

As I have stated in a previous post , WR's contract at DC United is only £16,065/week that is a sixth of the money he was allegedly earning at DCFC, I have looked at the contract as described in both the UK and USA media and can confirm your post is factually totally inaccurate

In all honesty...that's chump change for WR, What will be his Tax status in the USA?, Has he still a home there?, Would there be bonuses?

6 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Why draw all that attention on to yourself though if you are potentially doing something illegal?

It’s illogical.

Someone posted about Allen Stanford(the man who bought cricket)these are Narcissists, They love to be in the limelight, Spending other peoples money is of no concern of theirs, They actually believe it's there's, Flash fancy Dans, Stanford £20m for cricket = Kirchner £8m for golf

5 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Someone posted about Allen Stanford(the man who bought cricket)these are Narcissists, They love to be in the limelight, Spending other peoples money is of no concern of theirs, They actually believe it's there's, Flash fancy Dans, Stanford £20m for cricket = Kirchner £8m for golf

Pretty amazing, leaving a salesman in charge of a fast growing VC company and that person having sole control of company bank accounts.
I doubt CK is crook though. I think he’s probably more delusional and naive. We’ll see ...

14 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

In all honesty...that's chump change for WR, What will be his Tax status in the USA?, Has he still a home there?, Would there be bonuses?

He will be on an O1 visa which means he will be taxed as an American citizen, where he lives is irrelevant, my guess in a serviced apartment, as you only pay tax at the end of the calendar year any bonus  paid would be part of his W2 which the employer gives to the employee which shows total earnings. The highest rate of federal tax is 37% son my tax calculator after deductions for being married etc he would pay $416,000 in tax

14 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yes, but what did I hear. You been hearing voices again? You do know no-one else can hear them don't you? ??

@SamUltraRamsaid:

Rooney quit as manager because he realised how his close association with this charlatan almost resulted in killing our club

Seems unlikely - because if that was his motivation he would have said so and expressed regret. His PR team would have made sure of that 

The fact the players heard about his resignation only in the press suggests it was hurried, not amicable and not planned. 

It seems possible Q realised Stretford funded the May wages and they shopped S to the FA, leading to the investigation.  If Rooney was involved in the funding by Stretford and if DC did not want Rooney to stay on, Q would have had the perfect excuse to send him packing 

48 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Yes. It’s also possible he was sacked for exactly the same reason 

6 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

It seems possible Q realised Stretford funded the May wages and they shopped S to the FA, leading to the investigation.  If Rooney was involved in the funding by Stretford and if DC did not want Rooney to stay on, Q would have had the perfect excuse to send him packing 

Wow! Jackanory. ?

Edited by RoyMac5

10 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

@SamUltraRamsaid:

Rooney quit as manager because he realised how his close association with this charlatan almost resulted in killing our club

Seems unlikely - because if that was his motivation he would have said so and expressed regret. His PR team would have made sure of that 

The fact the players heard about his resignation only in the press suggests it was hurried, not amicable and not planned. 

You're claiming the administrators saw an amount of £1.6m enter the bank account, didn't question where it came from, then used that money to pay the wages? ?

38 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

I doubt CK is crook though. I think he’s probably more delusional and naive. We’ll see ...

I doubt he's a crook for the simple reason he's done nothing wrong...yet, Everything he's done he's signed it off himself, He becomes a crook when the relevant authorities go after him, Bring him to court if there's a case, Found guilty and sentenced...then he becomes a crook? 

Think if there’s anyone still questioning the journalism on this, look at who has done this investigation. This is Forbes, not just some rag tag but one of the biggest most respected financial publications about. There is some serious s*** in these allegations, you read the first paragraph of the article and it just gets worse and worse and worse. It will be really interesting to see what comes of this but CK could be in a lot of trouble.

I was hoodwinked, conned. Hold my hands up, on basis that Q bragged about the entry process to avoid any tyre kickers and that the EFL twice reviewed him and passed him with the forensic accountant Trevor birch who sniffed out Alonso overseeing it. There are a lot of people CK has made look very stupid. 

Agree with an earlier poster, the guy is a pure narcissist and through the last 2 years has got close to golf legends and Wayne Rooney. We have dodged an almighty bullet here, and remember this guy was talking to Mel last summer before admin and was the person Percy was referring to as the “dream scenario” in that podcast.

Wow just Wow! 

1 minute ago, WystonRam said:

It is still baffling that Preston saw through him so quickly, yet most of us failed to believe that they were correct.(me included)

Don’t give Preston credit, think he just wouldn’t pay what they wanted and they were trashing him. 

If Birch couldn’t spot it, no way Ridsdale would