We fight togather win or lose togather

B4ev6is

Well I am calling all derby fans to stand by this team we have done all season they need hear the derby roar and see everyone on there feet we have been kicked while we are down but like rocky film we are knocked down we get right back up and keep moving forward. The lads need us raise the roof let send a little message to new owner or owners just how much this club means to us.

21 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I am calling all derby fans to stand by this team we have done all season they need hear the derby roar and see everyone on there feet we have been kicked while we are down but like rocky film we are knocked down we get right back up and keep moving forward. The lads need us raise the roof let send a little message to new owner or owners just how much this club means to us.

Exactly this. Another outstanding show of support for Rooney and the team is required rather than a protest when we don’t really know who we should be protesting against.

14 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Exactly this. Another outstanding show of support for Rooney and the team is required rather than a protest when we don’t really know who we should be protesting against.

Right now admin

Get backsides into gear.

But right now the lads need us more than ever before.

4 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

I hope the administrators see B4's posts.

I hope they do

Because If they do 

They will soon learn not start messing with our club as we are considering action against them and that's last thing they need or want to stop this from happening they need get on with and quickly.

11 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I hope they do

Because If they do 

They will soon learn not start messing with our club as we are considering action against them and that's last thing they need or want to stop this from happening they need get on with and quickly.

Are we? Oh, not seen that yet.

15 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I hope they do

Because If they do 

I don't see what legal action can be considered against them in all honesty B4

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Great to hear you back on form @B4ev6is. I was gutted when I heard about Festy tonight - it felt like a real knee to the goolies; I did wonder if I’ve got the mental energy to turn up tomorrow but reading your rallying call has re-invigorated me. Good man. ?

Well dont they have duty of care for derby county and fans that support it and also duty of care to the players rooney and all who work with in pp.

I just want them to hurry them up to sell the club so we can start a fresh.

3 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Great to hear you back on form @B4ev6is. I was gutted when I heard about Festy tonight - it felt like a real knee to the goolies; I did wonder if I’ve got the mental energy to turn up tomorrow but reading your rallying call has re-invigorated me. Good man. ?

I will not let this club go with out a fight I am far far from done yet.

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Well dont they have duty of care for derby county and fans that support it and also duty of care to the players rooney and all who work with in pp.

I just want them to hurry them up to sell the club so we can start a fresh.

Even though it is dragging on that doesn't mean they are breaking any rules unfortunately. We will get there in the end,it is just a case of watching and waiting and getting behind the team.

1 minute ago, atherstoneram said:

Even though it is dragging on that doesn't mean they are breaking any rules unfortunately. We will get there in the end,it is just a case of watching and waiting and getting behind the team.

Look just like rest of us I want admin gone and sooner the better.

11 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

To repeat, how do any of us know that the blocker is the administrator?

They may or may not be the blocker but when they are making public statements such as 'no players will be sold without Rooneys say so', 'Gibson being the only obstacle to naming a preferred bidder' and that 'the fans would be pleasantly surprised how fast things would move once that obstacle had been removed', then surely we are at the stage where they have some very serious questions to answer.

Their lack of respect for everyone related to Derby County has been shockingly bad.

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

They may or may not be the blocker but when they are making public statements such as 'no players will be sold without Rooneys say so', 'Gibson being the only obstacle to naming a preferred bidder' and that 'the fans would be pleasantly surprised how fast things would move once that obstacle had been removed', then surely we are at the stage where they have some very serious questions to answer.

Their lack of respect for everyone related to Derby County has been shockingly bad.

I wasn’t commenting on how Q had handled the case or the comms they had issued.

I agree they have not handled this well at all but I was purely responding to a post that was calling for pressure to be placed on Q to get it sorted when, as you agree, it may not be Q that are the blockers.