A new daily game. Name the ex-Ram from his playing career

admira

3 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:
On 27/03/2023 at 11:59, admira said:

You're right, there are a few gaps although most be didn't make an appearance for. Here is another source for anyone else wanting a guess.

image.png.098586d7989e39175573cc2195f0494b.png

Expand  

No idea but it's probably the most random list ever.  Derby, Newcastle and Rangers mixed in with Happy Valley and Androssan Winton Rovers ?  Who in god's name is this ?

NottsRam answered, it was David McKellar, it made me check out his career. This is part pf the explanation for his wierd career, he went to Happy Valley, in Hong Kong, as Brentford had cancelled his contract but held on to his player registration. Seems like a bit of tight move by Brentford to me.

"McKellar made a career-high 50 appearances during the 1981–82 season,[13] but fell out with manager Fred Callaghan during the 1982 off-season and had his contract cancelled, though the club held his registration for the duration of the 1982–83 season.[12] McKellar made 96 appearances during just under two years as an active player at Griffin Park.[12]"

2 hours ago, admira said:

D8ECA219-2738-4EB1-B448-92E52744F15E.jpeg

Well I know it's one of two because I found it in a DET article on "The Doc" earlier this week (two players signed from Glentoran) but I've no idea which so I shall eagerly await the answer from someone else!

6 minutes ago, jameso said:

Well I know it's one of two because I found it in a DET article on "The Doc" earlier this week (two players signed from Glentoran) but I've no idea which so I shall eagerly await the answer from someone else!

You're right, it's one of two signed at a siimilar time. I think I've already posted 'the other one' before!

3 hours ago, admira said:

D8ECA219-2738-4EB1-B448-92E52744F15E.jpeg

1 hour ago, jameso said:

56 minutes ago, admira said:

You're right, it's one of two signed at a siimilar time. I think I've already posted 'the other one' before!

My initial thought- Vic Moreland?

54 minutes ago, richinspain said:

But if you say it's the other one - Aiden McCaffrey?

Moreland was one of the two I know about but McCaffrey wasn’t the other (doesn’t mean it can’t be him though!)