A new daily game. Name the ex-Ram from his playing career

admira

5 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Daniele Daino?

I don't think I'd have got that one with hypnosis...

...even in 2002!

7 minutes ago, jameso said:

I don't think I'd have got that one with hypnosis...

...even in 2002!

I remember him being signed in conjunction with Eranio coming back for a season having left in the previous summer, which then didn't happen properly cos Jim Smith was sacked. Vaguely recall it.

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

I remember him being signed in conjunction with Eranio coming back for a season having left in the previous summer, which then didn't happen properly cos Jim Smith was sacked. Vaguely recall it.

He came back for 3 months but got injured before the season started.  Then he  left at the same time as Smith as he didn't want to play for someone else.  Shame, we could have used him even at half pace.

6 hours ago, Carnero said:

Richard Jackson

Just looked on Wikipedia - apparently he never scored a career goal. Did OK for us though!

1 hour ago, jameso said:

Just looked on Wikipedia - apparently he never scored a career goal. Did OK for us though!

He was ok as a squad player, never really nailed down a long term spot though did he, similar to Paul Boertien during the same period.

1 minute ago, admira said:

449. Ex Rams manager’s managerial career

CE4B93C6-960C-44DC-98C2-831BD6952D7D.jpeg

Could it be Paul Jewell? (Or Chris Hutchings?)

I'll go for the infamous no-Premier-League-wins-as-Derby-boss option.

1 hour ago, admira said:

A99AB847-4B76-4D4D-B2C6-08EB86A1DE1E.jpeg

Kudos to anyone who gets this... I had to look it up and even then I have no recollection of his year at DCFC!

55 minutes ago, jameso said:

Kudos to anyone who gets this... I had to look it up and even then I have no recollection of his year at DCFC!

asked a relative who is an Oxford fan and the name he came up with rang a distant bell , was it a defender called Remy, dont think he made an appearance for us, not many for Oxford either

26 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

asked a relative who is an Oxford fan and the name he came up with rang a distant bell , was it a defender called Remy, dont think he made an appearance for us, not many for Oxford either

Correct. Never made a first team appearance for us but played 28 times for Oxford. 

20408286-B7FE-459A-BFED-002121E88497.jpeg

Edited by admira