A new daily game. Name the ex-Ram from his playing career

admira

@admira Having given up and with no intention of claiming it from my own knowledge (honest!) I went looking for the answer. If it's the guy I think it is, there are quite a few clubs missing from the list (according to Wikipedia). I'll be honest, I've never heard of him - he joined Derby the year I was born!

35 minutes ago, jameso said:

@admira Having given up and with no intention of claiming it from my own knowledge (honest!) I went looking for the answer. If it's the guy I think it is, there are quite a few clubs missing from the list (according to Wikipedia). I'll be honest, I've never heard of him - he joined Derby the year I was born!

You're right, there are a few gaps although most be didn't make an appearance for. Here is another source for anyone else wanting a guess.

image.png.098586d7989e39175573cc2195f0494b.png

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

For the promise and potential he had, that is an incredibly uninspiring career path.

When you look at how many games he's played too.
Too much bench-warming all in all. I thought we'd done very well to get him on loan when Lee Grant was injured.

On 27/03/2023 at 11:59, admira said:

You're right, there are a few gaps although most be didn't make an appearance for. Here is another source for anyone else wanting a guess.

image.png.098586d7989e39175573cc2195f0494b.png

No idea but it's probably the most random list ever.  Derby, Newcastle and Rangers mixed in with Happy Valley and Androssan Winton Rovers ?  Who in god's name is this ?