Festy Ebosele

Animal is a Ram

17 minutes ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

?‍♂️?‍♂️ Have no idea what you’re on about 

I do

you made a simple, naive statement that only the Admins had a say whether a player went or stayed. Not true  when a player has a contract. Now, it is possible that the Admins can encourage, foment, agitate, lead; or whatever, to get a player to leave, but quite simply, there could be negative  financial consequences if the player followed those encouragements .. id est .. the need to pay for cancelling his contract which could result in a lump sum outgoing that might outweigh wage savings. They (the admins) can encourage, drive, pressure, but they cannot force without consequence. You implied that this was not the case. Wrong, factually and financially 

I know exactly what I am on about. Sadly you seem to lack a basic understanding of law, money and contractual obligations. 
I am not denying the Admins are in the pound seats, but I am saying they can’t act with impunity, something you don’t seem to recognise. 

9 hours ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

Costs money or saves money??

As I said, at the risk of being a league 1 footballer, Festy will only be turning down offers himself if there are better ones available. This notion of loyalty and turning down Forest is for the birds. 

He's out of contract in the summer.  May as well stay here and leave on a free with more wages.

10 minutes ago, jono said:

I do

you made a simple, naive statement that only the Admins had a say whether a player went or stayed. Not true  when a player has a contract. Now, it is possible that the Admins can encourage, foment, agitate, lead; or whatever, to get a player to leave, but quite simply, there could be negative  financial consequences if the player followed those encouragements .. id est .. the need to pay for cancelling his contract which could result in a lump sum outgoing that might outweigh wage savings. They (the admins) can encourage, drive, pressure, but they cannot force without consequence. You implied that this was not the case. Wrong, factually and financially 

I know exactly what I am on about. Sadly you seem to lack a basic understanding of law, money and contractual obligations. 
I am not denying the Admins are in the pound seats, but I am saying they can’t act with impunity, something you don’t seem to recognise. 

I have no doubt that factually correct that no one can FORCE a player to leave. But we aren’t talking legally and contractually. We are taking real world and what would actually happen. 

Fortunately I know exactly what I’m talking about with that and you seem to lack a basic understanding of the reality rather than the legality.

5 minutes ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

I have no doubt that factually correct that no one can FORCE a player to leave. But we aren’t talking legally and contractually. We are taking real world and what would actually happen. 

Fortunately I know exactly what I’m talking about with that and you seem to lack a basic understanding of the reality rather than the legality.

You said something unequivocal. It was inaccurate. If you want to move the goal posts join the EFL, you’ll fit in well.

11 minutes ago, jono said:

You said something unequivocal. It was inaccurate. If you want to move the goal posts join the EFL, you’ll fit in well.

You need to go back and read what I actually said.

What I actually said was the admins would be the only people accepting or refusing offers. I said nothing about forcing a player to leave or not. 

As I’m sure you’re aware accepting an offer and a player agreeing to leave aren’t the same thing…..but you know that don’t you.

Or you can carry on with the conspiracy nonsense and blaming other organisations for the problems a football club have brought on themselves. 

Edited by Ravabeerbelly

9 hours ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

You need to go back and read what I actually said.

What I actually said was the admins would be the only people accepting or refusing offers. I said nothing about forcing a player to leave or not. 

As I’m sure you’re aware accepting an offer and a player agreeing to leave aren’t the same thing…..but you know that don’t you.

Or you can carry on with the conspiracy nonsense and blaming other organisations for the problems a football club have brought on themselves. 

Yawn yawn yawn