Rams Trust on ITV tonight at 6pm. Supporters wanted...

Ellafella

14 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

The Sheffield game, last game of the season, l sat at home the morning of the game when there was talk of going to the ground. It was pouring with rain and I thought is it worth the effort . I decided yes , and the rest is history. do what you can, whatever that is 

Me too. I was the first there that day and for a good while thought ..."where is everybody?!". 2 police women there I think were laughing at me as I was getting slowly drenched. Then the banner arrived and the smoke bombs went off and cars were sounding their horns and I thought ...yes finally...... the drugs have kicked in...let the carnival commence. ?

4 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Me too. I was the first there that day and for a good while thought ..."where is everybody?!". 2 police women there I think were laughing at me as I was getting slowly drenched. Then the banner arrived and the smoke bombs went off and cars were sounding their horns and I thought ...yes finally...... the drugs have kicked in...let the carnival commence. ?

That banner is soooo good. Were you in the photos doing the rounds @Ellafella?

Edited by RoyMac5

3 hours ago, Ellafella said:

ITV are interviewing RamsTrust members at Pride Park tonight.

If you are in the Derby area, we would appreciate any members who can turn up to create an atmosphere.

5.30pm for 6pm

#SaveDerbyCounty

Best regards,

The RamsTrust board

Please share widely

Can you ask them to hold off for a bit I need to find the next plane from Auckland ?