Rams Trust on ITV tonight at 6pm. Supporters wanted...

Ellafella

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

ITV are interviewing RamsTrust members at Pride Park tonight.

If you are in the Derby area, we would appreciate any members who can turn up to create an atmosphere.

5.30pm for 6pm

#SaveDerbyCounty

Best regards,

The RamsTrust board

Please share widely

You think a few would go, if only to boo RT?! ? #COYR

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

You think a few would go, if only to boo RT?! ? #COYR

Yes; I sort of understand the reluctance- “what have the Romans ever done for us?!” - but we need to just take the opportunity to show a united front. It’s probably on the way home for lots of folk so just get yourselves there and support the cause. We are all Derby County. 

Just now, Ellafella said:

Yes; I sort of understand the reluctance- “what have the Romans ever done for us?!” - but we need to just take the opportunity to show a united front. It’s probably on the way home for lots of folk so just get yourselves there and support the cause. We are all Derby County. 

Change the title to Rams fans needed at PP at 17:30 to 18:00, you might get more replies?

15 minutes ago, angieram said:

That's totally unacceptable imo. They are working round the clock trying to help, whereas some of you just sit on a messageboard taking cheap pot-shots at them.

I'm disappointed in you.

I did explain in the post above. I'm sure as you can see I'm not the only one to think of that 'reply'. It isn't what I think about RT.

And as I said to @Ellafella there might be more interest if the place and time were stated, in case some don't read the thread after seeing the title. #COYR

C'mon @angieram I posted this earlier on another thread:

image.thumb.png.c3f0341a777e97bbf3ea0e7aa182b448.png

Edited by RoyMac5

41 minutes ago, angieram said:

That's totally unacceptable imo. They are working round the clock trying to help, whereas some of you just sit on a messageboard taking cheap pot-shots at them.

I'm disappointed in you.

@RoyMac5You are so for it.  I think you should be disciplined. ?

Edited by Ellafella

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Well done, you’re a credit to the Trust mate.

I don’t know if there’s a hint of sarcasm in there, but either way it’s not about the trust,  it’s about galvanising support and showing we care. How does it look if the television cameras are there and there’s just one man and his dog.

8 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I don’t know if there’s a hint of sarcasm in there, but either way it’s not about the trust,  it’s about galvanising support and showing we care. How does it look if the television cameras are there and there’s just one man and his dog.

Which is why I suggested putting the place and time in the title.

Edited by RoyMac5

7 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Spot on. & That's my worry. We've been all over the internet all week but we need to show ourselves on camera when the opportunity arises. There's a thread labelled "National Media Coverage" or some such but when we get it we decide as it's RT we'll stay at home...c'mon lets be 'avin you. 

https://youtu.be/NiC679ASOyA

Edited by Ellafella