Once/ if this all works out fine

Big Trav

Wycombe are an irrelevance. They weren't even in the championship when we were supposedly breaking all the rules. I don't even see what their claim is. It's not Derby's fault that the punishment was applied in the following season. In fact, we were first handed a fine. Then the EFL found a way to dock us 9 points regardless.

19 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

We will never forget this. The clubs that supported us, the ones that actively  pushed for our extinction. We will never forget that. Boro, the EFL and Wycombe are enemies and we will never forget that. Make sure they know too 

As much as I'd like to express my feeling towards certain clubs, I fear I'll never have the chance. Due to EFL's reinterpretation of the rules, these club's owners and their fans will get what they want. Watching another football club going out of existence.

2 hours ago, Big Trav said:

We will never forget this. The clubs that supported us, the ones that actively  pushed for our extinction. We will never forget that. Boro, the EFL and Wycombe are enemies and we will never forget that. Make sure they know too 

That won't be Forest then.  Their whole forums full of Bamfords.  Thought they had a better class of fan compared to the Leeds of this world but their forums page after page of  horrendous wallowing in our demise. Does MP stand for Mick Philpott.  Turn Moor farm into more housing for Oakwood and there the milder ones.  Were talking proper stomach turning poo counting down to our liquidation.  

7 hours ago, Big Trav said:

100% These two are never to be let off the hook for me SCUM

8 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I don’t even read the comments of their fans, it’s not worth it, concentrate on the worthwhile stuff from our supporters (by that I mean fans of all clubs who support our plight). 
Retribution on the idiots will have to wait for another time. 

You're right not to bother. With a small number of honourable exceptions, they've swallowed the Yank's rhetoric and feel they've been terribly wronged. I've seen more desire on there for us to be liquidated than amongst any other set of fans. They're completely unaware of how lucky they were that SWFC's points deduction was applied that season and not the season before - it's the only reason they got so close to survival.