Please don't let Derby go bust

B4ev6is

I cant to bear life with out Derby county not bear worth thinking about I will not having anything left to look forward too. Derby county is my life and I find things hard enough and will not forgive you efl and Gibson and wycombe owner thank a lot you bunch of bankers.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Just now, B4ev6is said:

I cant to bear life with out Derby county not bear worth thinking about I will not having anything left to look forward too. Derby county is my life and I find things hard enough and will not forgive you efl and Gibson and wycombe owner thank a lot you bunch of bankers.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Stay Strong @B4ev6is; it's always darkest just before dawn. There'll always be a Derby County; If you can keep your head when all about are losing theirs...

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

There’s life in the old Ram still. 
I’m as angry as you with the way this is going. but I’m sure it will get sorted in the end

20 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well said B4. As ever you capture the thoughts of so many of us, something you do so well. We just have to believe that we will come through this and one day, we will be playing Boro, and get our revenge.

11 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am feeling down and out right now god I wish I could talk to efl make them see sence and then get me infront of gibson I wont hold back.

Don't be disheartened B4. The Admin say they're getting funds to see us to the end of the season. It just means this might drag on longer than we all hoped.

Wayne and the lads need your support mate. Are you going tomorrow?

I suggest you send your email to the EFL. Show them the impact this is having on you and your mental health. They are supposed to be working with Mind to help people. We as supporters are important. We are the club and we are suffering.  We, the supporters are innocent. I have written to them. It probably won't make a difference to them but it made me feel better having told them how it has affected me. Why don't we all send emails stating the impact this is having on us all. I might write to my MP next.

2 minutes ago, Sinistra ram rousse said:

I suggest you send your email to the EFL. Show them the impact this is having on you and your mental health. They are supposed to be working with Mind to help people. We as supporters are important. We are the club and we are suffering.  We, the supporters are innocent. I have written to them. It probably won't make a difference to them but it made me feel better having told them how it has affected me. Why don't we all send emails stating the impact this is having on us all. I might write to my MP next.

I already tried that I got sodd all back.

I’d rather liquidate than give them a penny, unfortunately.

The EFL would face serious questions if the allowed it and I would have no issue in standing outside my MPs office until such a time as I feel they are held to account and a new regulatory body is in place. Duck them

16 hours ago, I know nuffin said:

It's only when you lose something do you realise how very very important it is to you

This club means so much to me I do anything to save Derby county and it is not doing me any good knowing we could go bust because selfish banker gibson wont see reason.