Please don't let Derby go bust

B4ev6is

40 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

This club means so much to me I do anything to save Derby county and it is not doing me any good knowing we could go bust because selfish banker gibson wont see reason.

Mate we all feel terrible about this situation.

Whats happening to our beloved Football Club is diabolical IMO.

I still believe we are being victimized by the EFL who are a spineless wimpy organization.

Keep strong mate I think it will be ok at the end of the day but I’d we have to come back as Derby City and build again from the conference we will .

The EFL will eventually be brought to justice for what they are doing to us along with the likes of Boro and Gibson I’m sure of it. 

4 hours ago, Curtains said:

Mate we all feel terrible about this situation.

Whats happening to our beloved Football Club is diabolical IMO.

I still believe we are being victimized by the EFL who are a spineless wimpy organization.

Keep strong mate I think it will be ok at the end of the day but I’d we have to come back as Derby City and build again from the conference we will .

The EFL will eventually be brought to justice for what they are doing to us along with the likes of Boro and Gibson I’m sure of it. 

I think we should stay as Derby county

When we stay up they can not send us down they dare not.

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Not what I heard today.

If we were liquidated we can't be DCFC. Like Halifax Town AFC had to change to FC Halifax Town.Macclesfield Town became Macclesfield FC.

I think after so many years the EFL can allow you to have the original name back but legally you arnt the original team.

That's my understanding but I hope I'm wrong