Bear pooping habitat under threat from rhetorical Hemes delivery driver

RadioactiveWaste

I've only ever had one delivery by Hermes - and luckily, it arrived in the right place undamaged. Blooming amazing really - it was 6 boxes of very expensive beers shipped directly from De Halve Maan brewery in Bruges. I was having kittens when I realised that it was Hermes contracted with the delivery, given their reputation, but it was all ok.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Strangely our local Hermes driver is very good. She was our lifeline during the lockdowns, was chatty, courteous and efficient. 

We often take parcels in for neighbours too, as she knows we are usually around.

Larger items come on the big Hermes vans and they aren't brilliant. 

Same here our our regular Hermes guy is actually very good, however when he’s off it’s can be hit and miss. 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Strangely our local Hermes driver is very good. She was our lifeline during the lockdowns, was chatty, courteous and efficient. 

We often take parcels in for neighbours too, as she knows we are usually around.

Larger items come on the big Hermes vans and they aren't brilliant. 

Yeah we get the same guy all the time. He’s always friendly and courteous. He even waves if he sees us when he’s out driving.

Never had a damaged, late or missing parcel from anyone, so don't really understand the stick they get.

Our Hermes guy even knocks on the door and has only chucked a parcel over the gate a couple of times.

Seem to regularly get normal post through for houses that aren't ours but the extra tenners in Christmas cards that start to come through about now come in handy.