Derbyshire CCC - Mickey Arthur Appointed

Mihangel

Masood and Madsen batting together is a glorious sight ?

Would also like to heap some praise on Hayden Kerr. As a young lad who came in as a last minute overseas replacement it was never going to be easy. It’s been a mixed bad so far but I thought he was superb today. 4 overs 1 for 29, and a lot of them came in the last over which is always difficult. A good catch and 29 runs off 17 balls, which got the innings going after a slow start. Which is exactly what you want if he’s going to come in at 3 if there’s an early wicket. His best game so far ?

Edited by jimbo jones

What a great night. Never been so hot down there. Took the boy for his first ever game as well and he loved it. Sunshine and sixes - wonderful. Madsen was brilliant tonight. That catch he took was superb as well, it was up in the air for 5 minutes! Great night. For a moment I forgot it was work tomorrow! 

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

Derbyshire doing their very best to offset the doom and gloom of being a Derby County fan! 

What I most like about us under Masood is we never seem to panic, feels like we are playing the game the right way.

Arthur and Masood  always looks relaxed and like they have everything under control. It seems it’s rubbing off on the rest of the team.

Now I want to know when it rubs off onto the fans? After years of watching Derbyshire I still can’t help but expect it to all go wrong until we need about 4 runs to win.