Tickets on sale

Foreveram

40 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

The stalling has seemingly come from the South West lower section being opened up to ticket sales. Only had block B opened and not block A yet. Let's get every seat sold and filled, will be a great sight for sure!

Looks like about 200 sold in there , think there's about 500 in total in there which they never normally offer for sale

2 hours ago, WestStandStartTheBounce said:

What I don't get with the ticketing is how there are individual seats. When I have tried to book tickets in the past it won't let you book if it leaves a seat on its own.

I don’t know but I was quite happy with the space around me. It’s back to the sit in one place again now.

2 hours ago, WestStandStartTheBounce said:

What I don't get with the ticketing is how there are individual seats. When I have tried to book tickets in the past it won't let you book if it leaves a seat on its own.

When they have the option to do this, they will.  They will always try to avoid leaving hundreds of single seats scattered about, as I guess most folk want 2 or 3 together.
Once we get to the latter stages, and the ground starts to fill up, they'll sell all/any seats, as the take-up demands.

Also, the seat next to me is a single, and is usually empty for 22 home games a season (Forest the only usual exception). I suspect it may be taken on Sunday. 
It used to be my Grandsons ST when he was u12 (freebie).  All the surrounding seats are ST's, so it may well remain a lone single seat for a good few more years yet?  I'm sure there are others scattered around the stadium?