Hard fought point lads desevse a break

B4ev6is

Well I think Lads play well defancesly and this is so important but lads looked tired after battle reading on wednesday that very very physical battle. Another postive front stattion and tryed get around back of swansea this were we struggle break teams down I think we missed likes of Richard's to protect him but also bring others into to play. But maybe this international break came at the right time.

If was roony I be asking lads fancy watching new bond film as team building keep lads close as a team.

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I think Lads play well defancesly and this is so important but lads looked tired after battle reading on wednesday that very very physical battle. Another postive front stattion and tryed get around back of swansea this were we struggle break teams down I think we missed likes of Richard's to protect him but also bring others into to play. But maybe this international break came at the right time.

If was roony I be asking lads fancy watching new bond film as team building keep lads close as a team.

Could you do them a discount on the tickets, B4? The club hasn't got much money at the moment. 

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

We’ve been expecting you, Mr Rooney

After eleven games we would have been six points clear of the bottom three so grabbing back twelve points on present form looks more likely than not. If we do not lose our players at Xmas or get docked another nine points we can stay up. We only have to finish above three teams, all of which we are better than after eleven games and with 35 more to go. We have a good team and a few cheap signings at Xmas will make us better. We should not be afraid to play any team in this league. We will always stand a great chance if we keep getting clean sheets.